Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Just bought him a few weeks ago.
MM.jpg

Red Bull Breeder":zk3k9gyh said:
Just bought him a few weeks ago.
MM.jpg
I really like the bull. But it's too bad you didn't find out that he was worthless sooner. If he was only a Simangus you would have something :lol:

Heck RBB even if you crossed him with an angus you still wouldnt even come close to a simangus :lol: But I like him.

WOW RBB now that is a Limo that makes me want to change teams. Really nice job on that one buddy!

Well its a good thing slaughter prices are up so i can get back quite a bit of my money to buy my new simmental.
Suzie the breed is Limousin.

Thanks 3way and hasse I think he pretty nice and i dought he gets traded in for a simmental.

3waycross":lnyei9dz said:
Wewild":lnyei9dz said:
I like him. Fullblood?
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :tiphat:

I've been gone a while. It seems like every winter for some reason. It must have been my sub conscience coming out. I plumb forgot his and my preference on cattle was the same. I need me one of them fullboods. I only got them you count by percentages but ours can still out run a horse with a rider.

I need to do some checking for you Wewild. The was a guy in GA bought some nice fullblood heifers and a really good bull a few years back. I will see if i can find out who he was and where he is located.

10-4. I'm creating some new heifers crossing Red Polls with Red Lims. They look purty good. I need a good terminal bull to take advantage of what that brings to the table.

Latest posts