New Bull - Again...

Help Support CattleToday:

Those Aussie bulls are quite an eyeful. Wow aren't they classy? But I always wonder if such a creature can actually do the job in the heat, out on the range, over rough terrain. If they can't hack it out in the real world, then all those looks are worth nothing. There has to be a happy medium between looks and performance.

There is never a need to give up good conformation or looks to obtain performance. Those bulls are fed for a show, they won't always look like that in the breeding pasture, but they'll never look like the bull in this thread. Besides they were bred for handling the heat over rough, extensive terrain

Buy what you like, breed what you like...but know that your potential customers will also only buy what they like. The bull lacks conformation, condition, and overall quality. Go find the first bull I ever posted. He wasn't mine but was on my cows...He simply didn't meet the acceptable standard. If you love it, study your craft. Improve what you're doing, and produce better.

EC

Latest posts