New Babies(Brahmans.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bfields30

Reaction score
To help with my Brahman addiction I bought me 5 pair of first calve Brahman heifers 2.5 yrs old. I have one purebred Brahman heifer the other 4 calfs out of Hereford bull . I'll get better pics today have them penned up last night and will have them penned today. Take them all to vet to get vaccinated and worming.

Look good to me. They need a little TLC and some feed and they will be good to go. If your vet has a portable chute it sure would be better than hailing them.

Bfields30 said:
To help with my Brahman addiction I bought me 5 pair of first calve Brahman heifers 2.5 yrs old. I have one purebred Brahman heifer the other 4 calfs out of Hereford bull . I'll get better pics today have them penned up last night and will have them penned today. Take them all to vet to get vaccinated and worming.

I like Brimmers.

Caustic Burno said:
Bfields30 said:

I like Brimmers.
Cb there my new addiction as a kid growing up on my uncle ranch he raised f1 and I always wanted brimmers. I love them though hopefully more where these came from

Bfields30 said:
Need too watch the Vet and learn how too do the working yourself..a cattleman needs too be a Vet wannabe.

ALACOWMAN said:
Bfields30 said:
Need too watch the Vet and learn how too do the working yourself..a cattleman needs too be a Vet wannabe.

Yes Sir, a dollar saved is a dollar spent better elsewhere.

ALACOWMAN said:
Bfields30 said:

Yessir I'm getting my chute this next week So I can do it all on my ownS

MurraysMutts said:
Very nice.
Did u preg em when ya worked em, or were they all supposed to be open?

I think I like the solid white calf the best myself. But they all look very nice
Yeah the calfs are nice I'll see which ones are keepers in about 6-8 months one thing about the calfs they'll all come up to me. Yeah I got them checked though one is about 30 days bred back she has 3-4 month calf on her side the rest are month or so.

Latest posts