Never tail gate a BIG TRUCK.....

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Subject: NEVER TAIL GATE A BIG TRUCK

?Another good reason to follow the rules... ?We have speed limits for a reason. You might want to share this with your kids and grandkids. Things happen very fast.

Motorcycle Hits Semi-Trailer *

This is amazing... not too gory, and better this poor misguided idiot should die than some innocent driver.

Motorcyclist Killed After High-Speed Crash Overnight Tuesday April 17, 2007 11:07am Posted By: Kevin King
Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was killed early Tuesday morning after a motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street.

Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.
Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.
"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."
Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident.

ATT11.jpg

ATT33.jpg

ATT44.jpg

ATT55.jpg

ATT66.jpg

ATT77.jpg

ATT88.jpg

ATT99.jpg

Well, thank the Lord he was wearing his helmet!!!

thats just wrong!
if that were my son, i would be wondering about peoples entertainment princibles

i would expect there to be more blood coming from his feet if they were dragged that far.

If you ask me, its just another case of natural selection

Good thing he didn't kill anyone other than himself. Normally, the reverse is true when these idiots speed up and down the highways.

well, mr white his father said he hpoed his sons death would mean something
i think it will

That's pretty graphic, and I am going to show it to my husband, who sold his cycle and wants another one.

I saw a boy run a compact PU truck under a semi like that. Sheared off the cab and cut his head off. It was pretty bad.

Where are his shoes? They got knocked off. My son says it happens pretty regular in collisions like that. He's helped fix up a few. It would have to be a pretty good blow to take you out of your shoes...

This was a tragedy to say the least. I knew some folks who were close to the family. They are not sure if it was suicide or not. They say the kid was pretty distraught about his friend dying a week before on his motorcycle. Speed kills.

TNMasterBeefProducer":wyg7vycb said:
I agree with beefy. That was definitely photo shopped as there would be more blood if it drug him that far. In fact it would have drug his feet to the bone and there would be nothing left of them. This photo is a fake.
He most likely died instantly thus no blood pumping from his heart. I would think his feet/legs were bouncing off the ground till the truck stopped. If you look at the pictures close there is a slight blood trail from his feet and you can not see the forward part of his feet that would have sustained the most damage. If he didn't have that brain bucket on his head would have been all over the back of that truck.

It is not fake.
Starbaby unfortunately alot of people both private and News media believe we need to see this sort of thing.
I feel sorry for both his family and the truck driver. They now have to live with it.

If you look closely at the first picture, there's a faint but very distinguishable blood trail coming from the guy's right heel.. As the pictures get closer and closer, it becomes even more gruesomely apparent..

There was a similar accident around here a few years back.. A guy was trying to impress a girl he worked with, so he let her get a headstart in her car, gunned his bike way up into the triple digits, went whizzing past her in the left lane, and tried to cut back to the right lane to avoid a van..

The van saw him coming and tried to get out of his way by moving quickly to the right lane..

He clipped the corner of the van, went out of control, laid the bike over, and did a bunch of sliding horizontal cartwheels off quite a number of steel guardrail posts.. Needless to say, he went to the morgue in several boxes.

Typical of those youngsters riding the rice rockets. Most only know 1 speed and that is wide open. Seems the goal is to get there as fast as possible.

Latest posts