Never Kissed Before...Ask me a Question

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10":1hkhzlyw said:
:lol: Maybe I should get a real picture...

I don't blame you at all. When I put the camera on layaway in 6 weeks when I get my paycheck, I plan on making payments once a month so it should be paid off in about 7 months. The one I have my eye on retails for about $110. Who will take the picture? I don't have any friends or relatives that want to be around me. Should I get a tripod also with a timed auto-picture facility and take a picture of myself or maybe I could take a picture of myself in a mirror? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":27u3lddf said:
FarmGirl10":27u3lddf said:

I don't blame you at all. When I put the camera on layaway in 6 weeks when I get my paycheck, I plan on making payments once a month so it should be paid off in about 7 months. The one I have my eye on retails for about $110. Who will take the picture? I don't have any friends or relatives that want to be around me. Should I get a tripod also with a timed auto-picture facility and take a picture of myself or maybe I could take a picture of myself in a mirror? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I guess the mirror will work.

FarmGirl10":bbt27j36 said:
HerefordSire":bbt27j36 said:
FarmGirl10":bbt27j36 said:

I guess the mirror will work.

I never took my own picture before. How do I know I have the aim right without covering my face? Also, will the flash bulb richochette the light? Are you sure you have to see my "real" picture? :?: :?: :?:

HerefordSire":3sodfidn said:
I never took my own picture before. How do I know I have the aim right without covering my face? Also, will the flash bulb richochette the light? Are you sure you have to see my "real" picture? :?: :?: :?:
Well I'm going to see you anyway, so why not?

FarmGirl10":29ash9ll said:
HerefordSire":29ash9ll said:

Oh...want to see me in the light? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":39syvfdn said:
FarmGirl10":39syvfdn said:
HerefordSire":39syvfdn said:

Oh...want to see me in the light? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes,the darkness is no good.

Need more questions. My one cow herd needs to be driven to my other 1/8 acre native crab grass pasture and I got about 2-3 hours to dark. If I am not available to answer all the questions tonight, I intend to catch up soon.

:cboy: :cboy: :cboy:

HerefordSire":1o8ldjfj said:
Need more questions. My one cow herd needs to be driven to my other 1/8 acre native crab grass pasture and I got about 2-3 hours to dark. If I am not available to answer all the questions tonight, I intend to catch up soon.

:( I think I scared him away.

FarmGirl10":24kgov0m said:
HerefordSire":24kgov0m said:

I am scared...but not scared away. I am also scarey...scarey looking. Looks shouldn't be worth anything right? It should be what is in our hearts. Why do you think people care so much about appearances? Can't malnourished less than handsome people like me make a heart connection with someone beautiful in appearance?

HerefordSire":9bidmv8d said:
FarmGirl10":9bidmv8d said:
HerefordSire":9bidmv8d said:

I am scared...but not scared away. I am also scarey...scarey looking. Looks shouldn't be worth anything right? It should be what is in our hearts. Why do you think people care so much about appearances? Can't malnourished less than handsome people like me make a heart connection with someone beautiful in appearance?
Well I think its whats in a persons heart. :heart:

FarmGirl10":3h7sednh said:

Sure? When I show you my 10-speed bicycle, will you be proud of me or embarassed? What if you want to go out to dinner, will you be embarrassed of me? :oops: :oops: :oops:

hillsdown":3e9rsm7n said:
Is it me, or are there others out there going,,,,,,,,,,, WTF ?????????????
I would have to say there are more than a few of us.
Feels like watching a fur seal pup get eaten by the shark.......

Sorry after reading this torrid love affair that is going on, I thought I just had to put you out of your misery Farm Girl and send you this picture, of HS before you came all that way. Not meaning to sound jealous an all....
425636_large.jpg
ugly_man_laugh_WNB2BW.gif

regards Chrisy.

chrisy":35sgrewd said:
Sorry after reading this torrid love affair that is going on, I thought I just had to put you out of your misery Farm Girl and send you this picture, of HS before you came all that way. Not meaning to sound jealous an all....
425636_large.jpg
ugly_man_laugh_WNB2BW.gif

regards Chrisy.
:lol: Where is my rolling on the floor laughing smilie when I need it?

angie":xzom8i5v said:
hillsdown":xzom8i5v said:
Is it me, or are there others out there going,,,,,,,,,,, WTF ?????????????
I would have to say there are more than a few of us.
Feels like watching a fur seal pup get eaten by the shark.......

:lol2:

FarmGirl10":24o56l9l said:
So how much did these "relations" cost you? :lol:

Relations as in "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Bill clinton

FarmGirl10":2u3vlqh1 said:
That is a BIG LOAD OF BS
and women say that all the time but they only go out with the pretty boys

if a woman doesn't find a man physically attractive or a man doesn't find a woman physically attractive they will never take the time to find out what is in the others heart

Latest posts