Never Kissed Before...Ask me a Question

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":3b44ft4o said:
FarmGirl10":3b44ft4o said:
Well I think its whats in a persons heart. :heart:
That is a BIG LOAD OF BS
and women say that all the time but they only go out with the pretty boys

if a woman doesn't find a man physically attractive or a man doesn't find a woman physically attractive they will never take the time to find out what is in the others heart
Could it be that they are more interested in what's in his wallet than his heart?

Ryder":2u888sog said:
Angus Cowman":2u888sog said:
FarmGirl10":2u888sog said:
That is a BIG LOAD OF BS

if a woman doesn't find a man physically attractive or a man doesn't find a woman physically attractive they will never take the time to find out what is in the others heart
Could it be that they are more interested in what's in his wallet than his heart?
Ryder, that is a horrible thing to say.

hillsdown":28hdi2gp said:
Is it me, or are there others out there going,,,,,,,,,,, WTF ?????????????

FarmGirl10 was pretty sharp to figure out what kind of entertainment I had in mind. During role playing, I kind of touch a chord. Most people here post messages in a format and line of thinking that is usually very predictable and conservative. Almost like closed-end thinking. I figured I would mix it up a little to see how many smiles I could generate with open-ended thinkers. I didn't mean to offend you, or anyone else hillsdown, which is why I portayed the "ugly" duckling with no money.

CKC1586":11h7tz25 said:
hillsdown":11h7tz25 said:
Yes, and what the hello are they smokin???

It may be a misconception when someone has an unorthodox sense of humor to relate the humor to smoking a controlled substance. Even sanity was brought up on this thread. Regardless, if I believe someone is insane or using a controlled substance, I don't think it is my place to confront them, mainly because of the old biblical story about "casting a stone".

FarmGirl10":2i9peun1 said:
CKC1586":2i9peun1 said:
hillsdown":2i9peun1 said:
Yes, and what the hello are they smokin???
:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys are no fun

This may be their way of joining into the fun. I played the poor ugly duckling, and you played the gorgeous single lady with a huge heart, what were they supposed to play?

HerefordSire":1of83ssb said:
This may be their way of joining into the fun. I played the poor ugly duckling, and you played the gorgeous single lady with a huge heart, what were they supposed to play?
I guess all of the good parts were gone.

angie":2byk09l5 said:
hillsdown":2byk09l5 said:
I would have to say there are more than a few of us.
Feels like watching a fur seal pup get eaten by the shark.......

Very good analagy angie. One thing though...who is the fur pup and who is the shark? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

have you considered ever trying to find someone as ugly as you and kiss them ??
that way if they had the same situation as you then both of your problems would be solved.
also, i once thought i was very ugly until i got to looking at other folks and seen they was just as ugly as me.

HerefordSire":1g409n2a said:
Very good analagy angie. One thing though...who is the fur pup and who is the shark? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hmmm ~ you are not the first to ask me that. Though I doubt it, perhaps I am cynical and assume too much.
Rather than continue speaking of things I don't know about, I think I will bow out of this.

poorfarm":3b5rri91 said:
have you considered ever trying to find someone as ugly as you and kiss them ??
that way if they had the same situation as you then both of your problems would be solved.
also, i once thought i was very ugly until i got to looking at other folks and seen they was just as ugly as me.
after you reach a certain age you quit worryin' about looking pretty, and concentrate more on not making any excess odors :cowboy:

chrisy":3v2rqz1z said:
Sorry after reading this torrid love affair that is going on, I thought I just had to put you out of your misery Farm Girl and send you this picture, of HS before you came all that way. Not meaning to sound jealous an all....
425636_large.jpg
ugly_man_laugh_WNB2BW.gif

regards Chrisy.

I may be less than handsome, but I am not that handsome. On a scale of 1 to 10, I am more like a tad less than a one. You sent photos of a man that was generally presentable, or about a 5-6, but no less. I like positive thinkers though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":2bplxdfs said:
chrisy":2bplxdfs said:
Sorry after reading this torrid love affair that is going on, I thought I just had to put you out of your misery Farm Girl and send you this picture, of HS before you came all that way. Not meaning to sound jealous an all....
425636_large.jpg

regards Chrisy.

I may be less than handsome, but I am not that handsome. On a scale of 1 to 10, I am more like a tad less than a one. You sent photos of a man that was generally presentable, or about a 5-6, but no less. I like positive thinkers though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
feller on the right looks like he's been chewing gravels

FarmGirl10":2jmsi7h8 said:
chrisy":2jmsi7h8 said:
425636_large.jpg

regards Chrisy.
:lol: Where is my rolling on the floor laughing smilie when I need it?

No need for jealousy ladies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There is plenty of ugly to go around. Is it possible women like someone inexperienced in exchange for some other type of control?

Angus Cowman":1mscdfbh said:
FarmGirl10":1mscdfbh said:
That is a BIG LOAD OF BS

There are many techniques that can be used, other than physical appearance, to capture attention from someone superior in appearance than myself. Generally both of you could be correct depending upon your preferences. In my experience, "chemistry" has no mind, heart, money, or physical appearance. It is like two strong magnets..not too many forces keep two apart, not even Sir Isaac Newton.