Need to bum a ride..

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
I know there are at least 3 people here on CT that will be attending the Million Muppet March on Nov 3rd. I'm just wanting to bum a ride. I have a plan.............PM me if you're 1 of the 3 going. More than one reply will result in a truckpool to chlorinate the gene pool :lol2:
Dam that shyt is hilarious. How is it possible that we have people in this country who have the time and associated expense of travel, to leave their homes to converge on DC for the purpose of demanding the continuence of using my tax dollars so Bert and Ernie can come further out of the closet?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I feel your pain. Gas prices have gotten so high that carpooling is the only way I could possibly make it. Rather than carpooling, what about us renting a 747? I think there would be plenty of room to land it on the mall don't you think?

I was hoping someone with a lime green VW would volunteer their car. We could all wear tube socks, blue eyeshadow, and pom-poms. They wouldn't even see it coming....................... :lol2:
I like the 747 idea, but hate to waste a perfectly good airplane. Although, now you do have me thinking about waste.......and the inherent value

Okay, there's 14 takers so far, but all of 'em say they ain't going up there without CB. Whats up with that :lol2: Am I gonna have to borrow the church bus? ;-) That 747 is sounding more feasible (and utilitarian 8) ) every minute

Ouachita":1mgxxgw1 said:
How is it possible that we have people in this country who have the time and associated expense of travel, to leave their homes to converge on DC for the purpose of demanding the continuence of using my tax dollars so Bert and Ernie can come further out of the closet?

I've heard that when you don't have extra mouths to feed, you can have a lot more discretionary income and time. I knew there was a reason I was against Bert and Ernie adopting.... who is going to be left to march on Pride day and Muppet day?

Ouachita":205y5muf said:
Okay, there's 14 takers so far, but all of 'em say they ain't going up there without CB. Whats up with that :lol2: Am I gonna have to borrow the church bus? ;-) That 747 is sounding more feasible (and utilitarian 8) ) every minute

You want me to go to keep that pet monkey inline. I just don't see me with that many liberal's around as one is too many.

Latest posts