Took a Quick Quad Ride

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
Patty the Puppy and I hopped on the quad. Up the hill to check out some potentual firewood. Down throught the field to check the calves. Then decided to run up the road to the swimming hole to see if any tourists left things behind. About 50 yards short of the swimming hole there was a rattle snake in the road. I thought I was done killing snakes for the year. Hadn't seen one for a month. Got off the quad and grabbed my shovel. Played French Revolution, off with his head. Told Patty to stay on the quad. That is sort of unnecessary as Patty does not like rattlers. She thinks I am one brave man to be killing them. That makes 15 this year. Not a very big snake only 6 rattles and about 2 feet long. But it isn't going to get any bigger.

Patty the Puppy and I hopped on the quad. Up the hill to check out some potentual firewood. Down throught the field to check the calves. Then decided to run up the road to the swimming hole to see if any tourists left things behind. About 50 yards short of the swimming hole there was a rattle snake in the road. I thought I was done killing snakes for the year. Hadn't seen one for a month. Got off the quad and grabbed my shovel. Played French Revolution, off with his head. Told Patty to stay on the quad. That is sort of unnecessary as Patty does not like rattlers. She thinks I am one brave man to be killing them. That makes 15 this year. Not a very big snake only 6 rattles and about 2 feet long. But it isn't going to get any bigger.
Sounds like it got a bit smaller.

Ken

Latest posts