Need Punch Recipe

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know how to make the punch with ginger ale, green sherbert and fruit juice?
Its been too long, and I don't remember how to make it.
What kind of fruit juice and whats the ratio?
Appreciate your help!

I can remember making this in college: 1 part ginger ale, 1 part sherbet, 1 part fruit juice, and ten parts Vodka. But I think the fruit juice caused memory loss.

Ingredients:
•1 quart lime sherbert
•2- 6 oz cans frozen lime juice concentrate
•2- 6 oz cans frozen lemon juice concentrate
•6 juice can of water
•4 quarts ginger ale, chilled
•green food coloring (optional)
Preparation:
1.Soften sherbet in fruit juices and water.
2.Add ginger ale just before serving.
3.Pour over large block of ice in punch bowl.
4.Punch will bubble during early part of serving

Or this one
2 quarts lime sherbet
2 liters ginger ale
1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
Lemon slices
Lime slices
Maraschino cherries
Directions
In a punch bowl, add 2 quarts of lime sherbet. Then add ginger ale and pineapple juice. Decorate with lemon and lime slices and some maraschino cherries.

Bravo hd!! :clap: As tempting as ufb's recipe sounds this is for a gathering in the church basement, so any alcoholic beverages consumed by me will have to be (as always) borrowed discreetly from the communion stash or pastors left hand desk drawer.

Thank you!

farmwriter":ipvxh7nm said:
We do lime sherbet, pineapple juice, and ginger ale. Easy as can be and very refreshing.
farmwriter ~ I wanted to let you know I used your recipe. It was just like hd's, but probably not as pretty. ;-) It went fast and everyone like it. It was green, and tasted like you would imagine green to taste. Thank you again!

angie":28fx2059 said:
Does anyone out there know how to make the punch with ginger ale, green sherbert and fruit juice?
Its been too long, and I don't remember how to make it.
What kind of fruit juice and whats the ratio?
Appreciate your help!

I seldom check in at the recipe forum, but I saw angie as the last poster and I thought "angie and recipes, that's going to be interesting."
I assume you are a Methodist--as this is the basic fuel for a Methodist wedding. If the groomsmen are worth a hoot, there might be some surreptitious vodka.

john250":3oxznnpp said:
I saw angie as the last poster and I thought "angie and recipes, that's going to be interesting."
I should take offense to this, but there is too much truth involved! :lol2: :help:

We often made a punch (with a punch) when i was in varsity, looking at the recipe suggestions so far I wouldn't even have recognised it as something with the same name. Granted students aren't exactly humans.

Sorry my recipe is not what you want, nor can it be made anymore.

1 pkg Raspberry kool aid, make it up like regular kool aid
1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 large bottle 7-UP
frozen raspberries optional.

Mix it all together in a large punch bowl.

angie":31hfiu4x said:
Bravo hd!! :clap: As tempting as ufb's recipe sounds this is for a gathering in the church basement, so any alcoholic beverages consumed by me will have to be (as always) borrowed discreetly from the communion stash or pastors left hand desk drawer.

Thank you!

Angie...you don't need UFB's recipe yet. It's for medicinal purposes only.

Glad ya'll liked it, Angie. I always thought it was a Southern thing, but if HD makes it I suppose not!

Latest posts