NE weather

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Based on a news story I just heard there is supposed be be another sever snow event in the NE US. Hearing them talk it's already a snow wasteland. (You have to remember this is the news media that needs sensationalism to sell). Is the weather really that bad/severe this year in comparison to other years, or is it just a way for the media to get advertisers?

dun

Here in NE Vermont we have had very little snow and a very mild winter. But I here that southern N. E. has been pounded with snow and cold. We normally can not see the tops of 6 ft. fence post by now but not this year. Bad year for snow machines.
Steve

Hear in southern maine we are below normal for snowfall. We have a nasty storm brewing that may or may not dump 6" to 24" inches of snow before it is done. It has been a relatively mild winter so far. the midwest has had more nasty weather than we have.

Well, so much for the lack of snow. We received 18" of the pretty white stuff last night. Then the wind blew. First half of the winter was nice! only 8 to 10 weeks to go!
Steve

i was watching the weather channel at work last night and they said a town in VT got 18", another in NH 14", NY 10" and i think another VT 10". glad its over there. we're expecting snow/rain here this weekend. nothing like the NE though.

Latest posts