NBC goes green

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
I was watching Sunday night football pre-game and Bob Costas was trying to explain NBC going "green". The set was lined in green light and the white lights were so low you couldn't see the guys on screen. Huh? What's with that?
I believe "green" television would be called "radio".
Although I am impressed with the argument that a lot of energy is wasted watching tv.

I saw that last night also. IMO, it was pretty silly. There are so many other things that can be done.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You probably chose right watching PBR instead of last nights game since to me it was boring. My husband said he liked the game because anytime Cowboys beat the Eagles it is a good game.

I'm proud to say that I haven't watched a pro football game since about 1980.

Maybe NBC is paying attention to algore ?

Jim62":2drlaepv said:
I'm proud to say that I haven't watched a pro football game since about 1980.

Maybe NBC is paying attention to algore ?

I haven;t watched any football since about 1969. I think that's the year that Dandy Don retired

I was fortunate enough to marry a man who does not watch any professional sports, except for rodeo, on the tube. Going to a game is fun. Watching it on the tube is BORING!

Love high school football! :heart:

Lammie":3915zvqf said:
I was fortunate enough to marry a man who does not watch any professional sports

He hasn't been smashed by the big beer can yet has he? Was that him I saw on televisions about to go fishing before the huge beer can got him?

backhoeboogie":2lza7iwy said:
Lammie":2lza7iwy said:
I was fortunate enough to marry a man who does not watch any professional sports

He hasn't been smashed by the big beer can yet has he? Was that him I saw on televisions about to go fishing before the huge beer can got him?

We could save a lot wit beer gone green. If it were sold in a small envelope that you mix with cold water, we could save all the cans and bottles as well as the cost of all the trucking all that water.
I think I will start working on inventing powered beer.
Naw better not: Some doofas would probable want to snort it.

dun":1uux87b7 said:
Are they playing football already?

If I lived in Mo that would be my response. Kansas City? St Louis? Either way you aren't going anywhere.
Maybe you heard, we bought ourselves a damned good football team in Indiana. Built them a cornfield indoors and they came over in Mayflower vans. In the snow. That is the curse of the move. Snow. We have a QB born in N'Orlns. A running back from LSU. By losing Sunday, we will have to play a game on Jan 15 or so in freaking Massachusetts. Outdoors. They haven't heard of roofs up there, I suppose. It will be about 10 F and snowing. Count on it. Don't rule out freezing rain.

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts