Green Hills of Kentucky

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Starting to see some fall in the vegetation. The trees are showing their age. Like a mature lady in her early 50s, the trees show a touch of mature foliage but they still have that magic glow.
2cs9ag7.jpg

fmp8h1.jpg

11ju0eu.jpg

2mqqa0j.jpg

nccjty.jpg

11huh5t.jpg

2cdznt2.jpg

dxbyo2.jpg

TennesseeTuxedo":hgc2qrzx said:
Under stocked.

That is getting to be old news. Lol

BTW: This is the first sunshine I have seen in so long I thought the solar system had a flat tire.

Bestoutwest":3luyao9l said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3luyao9l said:
Under stocked.

That, and the cows are looking a bit thin this year. It's kind of a shame, this program used to have promise.

They are thin. I am really concerned with those big calves pulling on them. I think I better start supplements. Maybe put out a few protein tubs.

:frowns:

Bright Raven":21p233rh said:
Bestoutwest":21p233rh said:
TennesseeTuxedo":21p233rh said:
Under stocked.

That, and the cows are looking a bit thin this year. It's kind of a shame, this program used to have promise.

They are thin. I am really concerned with those big calves pulling on them. I think I better start supplements. Maybe put out a few protein tubs.

As always, they look great. You and Firesweep are great ambassadors for the Simental breed.

Bestoutwest":y8c2lz0q said:
Bright Raven":y8c2lz0q said:
Bestoutwest":y8c2lz0q said:

As always, they look great. You and Firesweep are great ambassadors for the Simental breed.

Thanks. I owe all my progress to Fire Sweep. She pushed me up the hill.

Beautiful place you have there. I've never been to Kentucky but that looks like pretty country.

Looks like a lot of legume in that Pasture Ron, very nice. If I was a salad eater I would be into it with my knife and fork though I do like eating with my fingers.

Ken

Latest posts