NBA Playoffs

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Anyone following along with the NBA Playoffs?

Who are ya rooting for?

Who do you think will win it all?

I've got the Mavs. I think having a tricky time with the Warriors will focus them and they will go on to win it all.

Ryan

Never have followed the NBA much, but have paid a little more attention the past couple of years. Get a lot of Bulls games around here and have watched a bit here and there. Also been keeping an eye on Utah because of Deron Williams and Dee Brown and an eye on Houston because of Luther Head. All three played at Illinois (where my heart really lies) and were instrumental in the 37-2 season in 2005. Even though they finished 2nd in the tournament it was a great year. That team was a joy to watch.

I guess if I were to root for anyone it would be the Bulls. I'm a big Cubs and Bears fan, so might as well stick with Chicago.

Cow_Town":ig6k29hc said:
I think we can stick a fork in Dallas.

I sure hope not... but from the looks of it, I think you are right.

these mav's are about to wear me out. i love good basketball, but i'd rather them just blow out the warriors for atleast one game. And not let them back in every game. just glad they won, hope they can keep it going and pull out there series.

Go Golden State....

Wow who would have ever thought you could say that this late in the season???

the only reason I believe it is because Nellie is there.... still surprising though.

Haymaker are you a Suns fan-I hate to see us agreeing on something. It was sweet watching Nash put the mustard on the hotdog Kobe lol.

Northern Rancher":2fls0c3t said:
Haymaker are you a Suns fan-I hate to see us agreeing on something. It was sweet watching Nash put the mustard on the hotdog Kobe lol.

Yes it was,anyone that can send the Lakers packing ,has got it going on.
But as the Suns advance to round two,we will get to see what Nash & company can do,I say they dont get past the Spurs..................good luck

Latest posts