Nascar

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":18mqsxi4 said:
I was tickled to see him get in and eliminate Gordon. I'm pulling for him but Harvick is going to be hard to beat.
Harvick has been really really fast this year. He should be favored.

Don't watch NASCAR near as much as I used to, but isn't Homestead a really boring track? Or has it changed? Should they do a different track to end the year with??

TexasBred":357ulolc said:
haase":357ulolc said:
Hey Tb, Newman made the chase, Im pulling for him at Homestead,the only class act left in the chase. :banana:
Yep...hard to believe...no wins but pretty consistent. Drove it in hard on that last corner.
8 tires are always better in the corner then 4

Yippeeeeeeeeeee Harvick took the championship !!!! :clap: :clap:

What a last 20 laps or so , they gave everything they had .
Congratulations to Newman as well and truth be told I would have been happy with either on of them winning it . I like Newman he is a real class act and a very smart fella too . :tiphat:

Thought it was a good race,cant believe how close the four were during the race,Newman drove the wheels off that car,just wasnt enough to catch Harvick, looks like Nascar might be on to something with this new format.

haase":1x7ylp3f said:
Thought it was a good race,cant believe how close the four were during the race,Newman drove the wheels off that car,just wasnt enough to catch Harvick, looks like Nascar might be on to something with this new format.
I think they got lucky today (NASACAR that is)

I wanted Harvick to win as much for Tony and Haas as for Harvick and his crew. But anyone other lean lagono was fine with me as long as it was won by winning the race(Newman).

Alright Harvick!!! I didn't get to watch a lap as I was hunting but walked in the door as he crossed the finish line. From what I've heard it was a good race.

J&D Cattle":3kxi0w3b said:
Alright Harvick!!! I didn't get to watch a lap as I was hunting but walked in the door as he crossed the finish line. From what I've heard it was a good race.
You should be ashamed. :mrgreen: Ol' Harvick drove like a champ...never once showed the "chump" side even though I'm sure he gave it a thought everytime he got close to Lagono or "Mule Face"....it was a good race. Newman is my favorite and I was pulling for him but Harvick had the best car and deserved the win and the championship. :clap: :clap: :clap:

TexasBred":1tkd868d said:
J&D Cattle":1tkd868d said:
You should be ashamed. :mrgreen: Ol' Harvick drove like a champ...never once showed the "chump" side even though I'm sure he gave it a thought everytime he got close to Lagono or "Mule Face"....it was a good race. Newman is my favorite and I was pulling for him but Harvick had the best car and deserved the win and the championship. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know, I almost skipped the evening hunt. Newman was definitely my second choice. The new format was interesting but still showed how a winless driver can be right there at the end.

Latest posts