Naother machinery sale........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
This one has some pretty nice equipment

After looking at 80+ pages I found one item at the beginning of the first page I would like. John Deere LA thats been restored.
But a 12% internet charge plus 12% buyers premium plus 9.75% sales tax plus 3% credit card fee kinda makes it out of my reach.

After looking at 80+ pages I found one item at the beginning of the first page I would like. John Deere LA thats been restored.
But a 12% internet charge plus 12% buyers premium plus 9.75% sales tax plus 3% credit card fee kinda makes it out of my reach

10% buyers premium plus add 2% if you buy in on the net. If you are a farmer and have sales, if I remember correctly $2000 a year, then your tax free card gets rid of that. Does anybody use a credit card to buy a tractor? At 10% buyers premium sales people have to make a liven also. (Salemans Lives Matter.)

Last edited:
But a 12% internet charge plus 12% buyers premium plus 9.75% sales tax plus 3% credit card fee kinda makes it out of my reach.
10% buyers premium plus add 2% if you buy in on the net. If you are a farmer and have sales, if I remember correctly $2000 a year, then your tax free card gets rid of that. Does anybody use a credit card to buy a tractor? At 10% buyers premium sales people have to make a liven also. (Salemans Lives Matter.)
I checked on this before and Mr. Trent is right, 12% total if you buy on the internet. We can use my Tax card if you want. So total is 12%.

I went through the whole thing last night and marked maybe 3 things I might be interested in. But, with family coming in and fence to fix to move cows on Saturday, I doubt I will go.

On the 80+ pages just click on the 100 items per page and you have 20 pages to look through. If you are not interest in any more roosters or items like that at least 5 pages you can zoom through. Skid steer attachments get rid of another 5 pages if not interested as that leaves 10 pages.

Last edited:
The 15 minute rules has ran out as needed another post.

If you want the tractor tell me what to bid if your account is not set up yet. I believe Tyler Brothers had one of those in their last auction as it maybe this one. I sold a Bush Hog brand rotary cutter at Lee auction and the next Tyler Brothers auction it was in it. THe guy made $50 on the resale flip.

It says 12% internet fee then below that it says 12% buyers fee. I have my TN tax number but thanks

The 15 minute rules has ran out as needed another post.

If you want the tractor tell me what to bid if your account is not set up yet. I believe Tyler Brothers had one of those in their last auction as it maybe this one. I sold a Bush Hog brand rotary cutter at Lee auction and the next Tyler Brothers auction it was in it. THe guy made $50 on the resale flip.

Whats the LA gonna bring? I gotta be at the sale here Saturday to buy a Ford 8n. A person in the estate has taken the starter off it thinking they would buy it for nothing. It may bring way more than its worth now.

Thanks, that is way more than I would give. Oh well. Bid $1800 just in case it gets too cheap.
Enter a maximum bid of $1800 and currently the high bidder at $1005.00

1003(6).jpg

Should have expected that. 2 good conservative gun toting rednecks and you want to feed them McDonald's. Lol
I was joking, I have, I think over 15 guns (some collectible). I just don't like Trump and his cronies. Lunch will be my treat, You pick the place. (Thank god there are no really expensive places in Morristown 💰).

Latest posts