Naother machinery sale........

Help Support CattleToday:

Whats the LA gonna bring? I gotta be at the sale here Saturday to buy a Ford 8n. A person in the estate has taken the starter off it thinking they would buy it for nothing. It may bring way more than its worth now.
Been in that situation before, make a copy of your number and give it to someone else.

Well already been outbid on the tractor and the spreader . Guess no McDonald's this week.
I saw that as I didn't figure those bids would holdup long.

Do you need any landscaping rock as several 4-sale?

I saw that as I didn't figure those bids would holdup long.

Do you need any landscaping rock as several 4-sale?

I have a fortune in rock. Maybe I need to start selling them

Here is a nice truck 4-sale

Here is a nice squeeze chute 4-sale

Another nice truck 4-sale

Another nice truck 4-sale

I overlooked that Squeeze when I went through the list. I may throw in an internet bid on that and see if it goes cheap.
That looks like the big nice chute.

I think they may have opened up another Ring latter as I was looking last night and saw it or maybe it was there all along and I missed it. You may have seen it to start with. I bet things will go high. This ring has some pretty nice equipment.

Ring 4

Last edited:
Everything in the Pro-Team auction went very high! I put some serious bids in on a couple of things and most of the stuff was going for retail prices.
The Priefert chute I thought was a steal for 2k with 200 premium. One like that is somewhere between 4k-5k. If I did not have one I would have been all over it. It is almost unfair how good those things work.

I bought several items at Lee auction I am fixing to go pickup.

Last edited:
I agree with you on the Priefert, I had a bid on it, way low, but I placed bids on a box blade, a grapple, a fertilize spreader, and a 150-gallon sprayer. A 4ft used grapple went for $900. I could see it if it was newer and bigger but for a 4ft one, I thought it was high. A used 7ft box blade went for, I think, $600. Which, with the commission, would be 672. You can buy a new one for just a little more.

I agree with you on the Priefert, I had a bid on it, way low, but I placed bids on a box blade, a grapple, a fertilize spreader, and a 150-gallon sprayer. A 4ft used grapple went for $900. I could see it if it was newer and bigger but for a 4ft one, I thought it was high. A used 7ft box blade went for, I think, $600. Which, with the commission, would be 672. You can buy a new one for just a little more.
Things are selling good and may not come down. I agree as some people go bat crazy bidding and before you know it could have had new. That was high on the grapple as after getting the hoses you can add more. They had a use 7 ft box blade like new I think went for $600 at Lee auction today and two nice pretty much rust free 3 point spreader I think went $300-$350ishes(some other rust buckets). Also a 6ft nice grapple but I don't know what it brought.

I bought 7 old saw carcasses today(junk), a bunch of smaller tools (junk), A Graco 170 paint sprayer $10 (does run, but looks awful) cultivator, couple used top link cylinders, and a used bale unroller with cylinder.

Latest posts