Naother machinery sale........

Help Support CattleToday:

I would have liked to have seen you when you were younger, when did you find the time?
My strength is not what it was but I can still hang in with the youngsters. About every 2 weeks I will work a day then pull a trailer all night to deliver 600-700 miles away then back home the next day.

I'm trying to get jltrent to go to the auction in Eastern VA on April 24th and let Sky buy lunch. Its only 5.5 hours away so an easy trip.
If something crazy doesn't come up thinking about it. Got home yesterday and the cows acted staved to death going crazy as unrolled 4 more bales which made 10 for the day. Found one trying to have a calf and had to pull it as turned out well.

Last edited:
Got more work to do on top of everything else. It maybe winter time before these get back going. Talked to Red yesterday and he said it was a long 5.5 hr. drive to South Boston. That is like a stroll in the park to Kenny.

2-ms361, 2-ms461, ms 460, ms660, ms362.

ga9TaPG.jpg

Got a Graco 170 as my son works weekends at Sherwin Williams and maybe one of the contractors he sells to can use(works good). I need some barns painted. He gets an employee discount on all products there.

VncFbUo.jpg

[

Last edited:
I'm trying to get jltrent to go to the auction in Eastern VA on April 24th and let Sky buy lunch. Its only 5.5 hours away so an easy trip.

If you make it I got you covered the food is usually served by triangle vol rescue and is pretty good ad theres a lady that has dessert tent .... I am watching the site to see what they are going to have but they havent posted any pics yet.

If you make it I got you covered the food is usually served by triangle vol rescue and is pretty good ad theres a lady that has dessert tent .... I am watching the site to see what they are going to have but they havent posted any pics yet.
Send a link if you get one. I might come work the sale and the crowd.

You should give them a Ham too like you did me.... :)

$50 isn't worth the time and commission. He probably lost money. Maybe the buyer didn't pay for it and Tyler Bros. put it in the next auction.

Latest posts