Name Calling and Political Correctness

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":1dw674pc said:
Watch it, you'll be drinking Budweiser rather than Merlot before you know it.

TT, did not make it through the third quarter. Watching cows is more fun.

Well now that the same is over I can say "Roll Tide" for the rest of the season. Very entertaining game. No excuses, they beat us like step child and made us like it. Can't see anyone beating them this year.

TexasBred":3e8c7fz5 said:
Well now that the same is over I can say "Roll Tide" for the rest of the season. Very entertaining game. No excuses, they beat us like step child and made us like it. Can't see anyone beating them this year.

They are so powerful TB and they impose their will on their opponents. I agree that they will be hard to beat.

Margonme":1t6houqb said:
Clodhopper":1t6houqb said:
There's rednecks, then there's also the good ol' boys. Though similar, they are distinctly different.

The redneck spends his Sunday drinking beer and fishing. The GOB spends his Sunday going to church, then drinking beer and fishing.

The redneck drives around at a high rate of speed, straightening the curves and flattening the hills, pitching beer cans and bottles in yards. The GOB drives around at a normal or slightly lower rate of speed, tossing his cans or bottles in the road ditch where they won't be seen.

The redneck has a chip on his shoulder and will fight at the drop of a hat. He always has something to prove. The GOB has nothing to prove. He'll do everything in his power to avoid a fight. When backed in a corner, however, he'll stomp a mudhole in the redneck's butt 99 times out of a hundred.

These are just a few ways to tell these two similar species apart.

Clodhopper- You nailed it. That is exactly how my dear old mommy taught me. Bless her heart. She was born in 1922 and saw it all. Lived to be 93.

Interesting. Mom called our shoes - clod hoppers. She would say: Ronnie get your clodhoppers on and throw out the slopwater.

We did not have indoor plumbing. So a slop bucket set under the kitchen sink. When it got full, you carried it out a dumped it in the garden.

Hello
How did you get out of this problem??

I just hope all you rednecks and hillbillies go to the polls and vote responsibly...So we can keep being backward, dirt road, rednecks and hillbillies.

Old Hat":7598i0do said:
I just hope all you rednecks and hillbillies go to the polls and vote responsibly...So we can keep being backward, dirt road, rednecks and hillbillies.

I was a redneck, now I'm just a deplorable, or maybe a deplorable redneck.

mike121":20jc4y62 said:
Margonme":20jc4y62 said:
Clodhopper":20jc4y62 said:
There's rednecks, then there's also the good ol' boys. Though similar, they are distinctly different.

The redneck spends his Sunday drinking beer and fishing. The GOB spends his Sunday going to church, then drinking beer and fishing.

The redneck drives around at a high rate of speed, straightening the curves and flattening the hills, pitching beer cans and bottles in yards. The GOB drives around at a normal or slightly lower rate of speed, tossing his cans or bottles in the road ditch where they won't be seen.

The redneck has a chip on his shoulder and will fight at the drop of a hat. He always has something to prove. The GOB has nothing to prove. He'll do everything in his power to avoid a fight. When backed in a corner, however, he'll stomp a mudhole in the redneck's butt 99 times out of a hundred.

These are just a few ways to tell these two similar species apart.

Clodhopper- You nailed it. That is exactly how my dear old mommy taught me. Bless her heart. She was born in 1922 and saw it all. Lived to be 93.

Interesting. Mom called our shoes - clod hoppers. She would say: Ronnie get your clodhoppers on and throw out the slopwater.

We did not have indoor plumbing. So a slop bucket set under the kitchen sink. When it got full, you carried it out a dumped it in the garden.

Hello
How did you get out of this problem??

The problem was resolved with ancient technology. In fact, sanitation systems date to 3000 years before the birth of Christ.

It just took dad a might longer, but in 1968, he put in a septic system. :cowboy: