My twice annual rant, now with video

Help Support CattleToday:

I wish we would stay on this time year round. Gives me more daylight in the evenings.

I don't like daylight savings time myself, but it's good for the working folks. I get up an hour or two before it gets daylight year round. The sun is my watch.

Saw a deer club hunter today going around re-setting the clock on all the timed feeders. Still wondering if that was a good move or not.

Deepsouth":1uu63pds said:
Evidently yesterday was the most celebrated day of the year in Two Egg, Florida. :roll:
Had a parade and everything too. I got home and actually had time to get some stuff done before dark. Those of of that have a store front appreciate the time shift. I would be happy if they would leave it alone now.

M-5":3tj3oz5v said:
Deepsouth":3tj3oz5v said:
Evidently yesterday was the most celebrated day of the year in Two Egg, Florida. :roll:
Had a parade and everything too. I got home and actually had time to get some stuff done before dark. Those of of that have a store front appreciate the time shift. I would be happy if they would leave it alone now.

It'd didn't get daylight here this morning till 6:30. The time change line ain't far from here. So they were in the dark til 7:30.

Latest posts