My New SAV Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Boot Jack Bulls said:
No! I can put up with quite a bit of drama, but that would have to be a special kind of h**l. :hide:

I wouldn't worry about getting in a room with a group of angus breeders, they are like their cows, all show and no go. :cowboy:

:lol:

:hide:

sim.-ang.king said:
Boot Jack Bulls said:
No! I can put up with quite a bit of drama, but that would have to be a special kind of h**l. :hide:

I wouldn't worry about getting in a room with a group of angus breeders, they are like their cows, all show and no go. :cowboy:

:lol:

:hide:

What would be considered the "manliest" breed of them all? I mean if you had a herd, people would think you are the ultimate bad azz!

************* said:
sim.-ang.king said:
Sim-Yaks

The manliest of cattle breeds.

LOL! Where can I get semen? I will use it on my 2k pounders to add mass and hair. Talking about rare!

Your hills aren't tall enough for sim-yaks, need to be above 10000 feet, lower altitudes makes their hair grow to short.

With any other breed you don't really know what bull you have and might already have some Yak blood in your herd. There's a lot to be said for DNA testing. Just because of the numbers, there's bound to be more issues in the Angus breed. I think the AAA has done a fantastic job promoting Angus and beef.

Latest posts