My new bull

Help Support CattleToday:

I think you will really like the Brangus Hereford cross calves. You should of course get mostly black calves with varying amounts of white on their faces, although I haven't seen much difference in price on the few red ones I have. I don't know about in your part of the country, but they do well here. The steers bring a good price at the auction, and there is a good demand for the heifers for replacements.

Isomade":2hknn2yf said:
denvermartinfarms":2hknn2yf said:
Kingfisher":2hknn2yf said:
They say keep the 3 yr olds and leave the 2 yr olds for the young Cowboys! Made me feel better! :). Merry Christmas! How about that horse your suppose to get? What's he for.....when that Dodge needs a clutch disc!?!? ;).
Naa, the horse is for a new idea I have, our mail service is so bad around here I'm thinking about starting a new business delivering mail in a timely manner for 25 cents. i haven't decided on a name yet, but I'm thinking something like the pony express, that's original isn't it?
Great idea, and an even better price. I'll be your first customer. I need to send 5 Christmas presents to friends and relatives. Two go to South Texas, one to California, one to Michigan, and some pink chaps and a rainbow colored saddle for a recent Arkansas flatland transplant that's a little light in the loafers. Do I give you the $1.25 when you get here? Or after delivery conformation?
I think I'll need to get paid when you give them to me, now on the chaps and saddle I get 1$ for anything that big :lol2:

Well, I'm even a little more impressed than before, I turned him out yesterday and tonight when I hauled hay to where he is he was the first one to show up for feed. That don't happen every time.

Latest posts