My lawn mower

Help Support CattleToday:

EAT BEEF

Reaction score
4020004.jpg

just messen around w/ pictures

Angus/Brangus":z3btiv5q said:
That's a real nice "lawn mower" EB!!! What do those tires do to the lawn when it's wet out? :cowboy:

O thats not a problem I just send my wife out w/the push mower. :D

It's a good thing she doesn't read this.

lawnviewfarm":1c4us56z said:
I'm green with envy ... er, or is that, green envy. :oops: Looks nice. What model is that Deere?

--Marc

1970 4020 dual rem.syncro trans

EAT BEEF":2qcfiwy0 said:
lawnviewfarm":2qcfiwy0 said:
I'm green with envy ... er, or is that, green envy. :oops: Looks nice. What model is that Deere?

--Marc

Guy down the road bleeds green but he must not like those syncro transmissions he refers to them as slushomatics or mystery shifters.

somn":26q2niwy said:
EAT BEEF":26q2niwy said:
lawnviewfarm":26q2niwy said:

--Marc

Guy down the road bleeds green but he must not like those syncro transmissions he refers to them as slushomatics or mystery shifters.

O well he must not know how to use them,most all the ones I've been around are pretty bullet proof.

Angus/Brangus":2jrhmdxa said:
EAT BEEF":2jrhmdxa said:
lawnviewfarm":2jrhmdxa said:

--Marc

What's it worth? I have a chance to get my hands on one. Runs good, has a cab but I doubt the a/c works.

It depends on alot of things.If it's a 69 or later it will be a side consel and if it's a power shift it will be worth more,but I would rather have the syncro (less problems imo).Mine had a cab on it when I bought it.I had about $500 in fenders and lights.I have been offered $12,500 for mine,but if you just need a tractor to use I wouldn't give more than $8-9,000.If you want a nice one and take care of it I don't think you will lose any money on it.

That's a nice combo. I think something like this would work faster if you can get it in the front gate.

FX742_rot_cutter_1.jpg

FX742_rot_cutter_4.jpg

:eek: That makes my 20 ft JD batwing look like a play toy. How many feet is that mower. Wow!

Years ago my dad used to have a little ol JD 1010 (I think that's what the numbers were on it) It had a loader and that was for years all my dad had to move round bales and do chores. My how times have changed. :kid:

Subsoil":3i6wna7r said:
That's a nice combo. I think something like this would work faster if you can get it in the front gate.

FX742_rot_cutter_1.jpg

FX742_rot_cutter_4.jpg

If you buy the mower for me I'll get a bigger gate

Holy cow! How big is that mower. I may be wrong but I don't think that 4020 has enough PTO huevos to pull that thing.

By the way, I didn't recognize the tractor either. Been a long time since I've seen a 4020 in that good of shape. JD must have sold a million of those tractors.

Subsoil":32tsfcxi said:

FX742_rot_cutter_1.jpg

FX742_rot_cutter_4.jpg
Odd choice of duals they are running. Apparently they couldn't find matching tire sizes or esle it wasn't a concern. Here that wouldn't resell very well like that.

Latest posts