My Honesty award vanished.

Help Support CattleToday:

There are also people that can;t tell even a funny joke and make anyone laugh.
An example:
A guy got sentenced to life in prison and on his first day he was pretty nervous among a bunch of other lifers. That evening someon yelled out 23, everyone laughed but him. Another guy yelled 67, everyone laughed but him. This went on for a while and he finally askwed his cellmate what the deal was. His cellmate told him that they were all lilfers in there and had told every joke imaginable for years so they assigned a number to each joke. When somone called out a number they would think of the joke and laugh. He decided to give it a try. He yelled 42, not a sound, he yelled 59, not a sound. He tried a couple of more times and never a peep from the other lifers. He asked his cellmate if those weren't good jokes. The guy said "Oh, they;re great jokes. But you know how it is, some people just can;t tell a joke"

dun":39bziqsj said:
An example:
A guy got sentenced to life in prison and on his first day he was pretty nervous among a bunch of other lifers. That evening someon yelled out 23, everyone laughed but him. Another guy yelled 67, everyone laughed but him. This went on for a while and he finally askwed his cellmate what the deal was. His cellmate told him that they were all lilfers in there and had told every joke imaginable for years so they assigned a number to each joke. When somone called out a number they would think of the joke and laugh. He decided to give it a try. He yelled 42, not a sound, he yelled 59, not a sound. He tried a couple of more times and never a peep from the other lifers. He asked his cellmate if those weren't good jokes. The guy said "Oh, they;re great jokes. But you know how it is, some people just can;t tell a joke"

I'd hate to go to jail for life.

Deepsouth":md9oi712 said:
dun":md9oi712 said:
An example:

I'd hate to go to jail for life.

Trust me, 90 days isn;t any picnic either

Old boys car broke down outside of a insane asylum. He set off by foot down the street, behind the fence he heard the residents yelling "13"......"13" over and over. The further he walked the louder it got and the more curious he got. He finally came to a knot hole in the fence and decided to see what "13" was. Soon as he stuck his eye to the knot hole, one of them poked his eye and yelled "14"......"14"...

LRTX1":3uge0dfv said:
Old boys car broke down outside of a insane asylum. He set off by foot down the street, behind the fence he heard the residents yelling "13"......"13" over and over. The further he walked the louder it got and the more curious he got. He finally came to a knot hole in the fence and decided to see what "13" was. Soon as he stuck his eye to the knot hole, one of them poked his eye and yelled "14"......"14"...

I'd hate to get poked in the eye.

Deepsouth":2wmy94d3 said:
LRTX1":2wmy94d3 said:

Trust me, being "15" ain't no picnic either.

LRTX1":3sdlt70l said:
I've heard that joke a hundred times and I still laugh my sorry a$$ off every time.

LRTX1":w05x1oto said:
Deepsouth":w05x1oto said:
LRTX1":w05x1oto said:

Trust me, being "15" ain't no picnic either.

Nicely done, funniest thing on here yet.

Latest posts