my daughters wedding

Help Support CattleToday:

Beautiful daughter AC !!!!! Congratulations and best wishes. My daughter was married in June, my biggest goal was to not cry like a little girl. It was hard, but I made it through.

Larry

larryshoat":1qnzbmul said:
Beautiful daughter AC !!!!! Congratulations and best wishes. My daughter was married in June, my biggest goal was to not cry like a little girl. It was hard, but I made it through.

Larry

Awww Larry .. :heart:

I was 24 when I married Mr. HD ,he was 27. We had known each not even a year.

We just celebrated 15 years and are still very much in love and happy and appreciate each other. We have grown in many directions ,,different directions, but both appreciate and take interest in the other ..That is the key I think..I will let you know in 35 years as mom and dad just celebrated 50.. ;-)

Young or old, if it is the right fit and you work at it ,, it will be magic.. :)

Great job on that cake! Beautiful couple...they don't look 22 and 24 but then kids are looking younger and younger to me as I get older and older...

I like it when folks get creative with their weddings. I also have a theory that the more people spend the shorter the marriage will be. I've been to some big weddings that ended in a lawyer's office the next year. I hope they are both happy and will be married for a long, long time.

No offense but them are about the weirdest dam wedding pictures I have ever seen. Who gets married in a barn and has cake that looks like shoe leather? Only up north or out west. LOL!

Angus Cowman":mr5np6tz said:
I will post a few more pics when we get the ones from the REAL photographer these were just a few from our camera and I ain't no Jogee when it comes to taking pics
I think it is great that they had the wedding they wanted, also practical use of funds makes sense. The price tag of a wedding does not dictate the outcome of a marriage. Too often those expensive weddings are about the parents egos rather than the bride and groom's wishes.

AC,That is the kind of wedding that makes since to me.
It was just for the bride and groom and that's the way it should be.
I don't like those big weddings in which the parents are trying to impress other people.Don't quite know what it is about some people wanting to impress everyone to the extent of going over their head in debt.

I am in no way trying to compare a wedding to a funeral,but the same happens.
Just some one trying to impress someone else.

You have a very beautiful Daughter their AC and I'm sure she makes mom and dad proud.

Cal

S&WSigma40VEShooter":h4ndht9l said:
No offense but them are about the weirdest dam wedding pictures I have ever seen. Who gets married in a barn and has cake that looks like shoe leather? Only up north or out west. LOL!

People that don't get carried away in things others do. They understand what means the most in the grand scheme of things.

Angus Cowman":1wu1l5ao said:
Ryder":1wu1l5ao said:
How did it come about for a bull to knock his teeth out?
He rides Bulls ,cracked his cheek,bone and his jaw and messed a couple of teeth up
That's what I figured. He looks about the right size for a bull rider.
I'll bet your daughter made a good choice even if bullriders are a little crazy, or so I've been told :roll: .
More than likely you've got a fine son in law there. :clap: :clap:
(I'll admit to being prejudice but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. :nod: )
Best of everything to the both of them.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":37jdifku said:
I guess the barn and manger where Jesus was born wasn't good enough for you either
I feel that it doesn't matter where you get married as long as your happy

and I ain't ever seen shoe leather look like that cake but saddle leather yes but I guess you don't know the difference

Dangit AC, I go out of town for a few days and miss your daughter's wedding! Thanks for sharing. I like your daughter's idea. It reminds me of a friend of mine's wedding in a pasture. His wedding was by far the BEST wedding I ever attended and they are still together today. All weddings that I go to are now judged against this one wedding and to date none have come close to matching it. Please give them my regards. :tiphat:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2p1203n8 said:

well S&W, I think it's GREAT that they had the wedding THEY wanted and not what the dang magazines and fancy-pants wedding planners think a wedding should look like!! The money you spend on your wedding is NO indication that you're going to make it, or divorce in a year. I congratulate the young woman on her common sense to do what makes HER and her husband happy, and not what OTHER FOLKS expect.

She's a smart young lady and her daddy and momma should be VERY proud! (and she's quite the BEAUTY too!)

Congratulations AC, I wish them many happy years together.

Vickie

Man, I wish my kids would have been that practical. I offered my son and my first daughter the same deal and you AC, but nooooo, son's inlaws had to show off, and then my daughter and wife had to try to match. Wasn't my money either time, but they wouldn't let me wear my cap at either one of the receptions. Second daughter says she gonna' be married on a beach so dad can wear what he wants. She's about to graduate so we'll see. Great looking kids, are they living close to you? gs

plumber_greg":3f7hvkcg said:
Man, I wish my kids would have been that practical. I offered my son and my first daughter the same deal and you AC, but nooooo, son's inlaws had to show off, and then my daughter and wife had to try to match. Wasn't my money either time, but they wouldn't let me wear my cap at either one of the receptions. Second daughter says she gonna' be married on a beach so dad can wear what he wants. She's about to graduate so we'll see. Great looking kids, are they living close to you? gs
They live about 25 miles from me so not too far

she's as smart as she is beautiful. :heart: . Tho they all look about 12. :roll: . But most people look way too young to be driving,much less get married. :help: Have they bought the house yet? Or they building it.. I wish them the best,you too.

Latest posts