my dad

Help Support CattleToday:

Now is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

- Churchill

Dad's beginning was here on earth and his end is definitely in heaven. He has run the race of a champion.

You have my heart felt prayers and thoughts. It is hard to lose your dad no matter how he was or you are. I find myself wanting to talk to him often. When I do, I have a conversation with him knowing he can hear me and knowing what he would say. After he passed, at least his pain and his health issues stopped
The only regret I have now is that he has not gotten to know his great grand children.

Awww jeeese. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. :(

Continued prayers for you and your family, for strength.

I also hope that things will get straight with the wife as well.

Condolences, are of little use at times like these, but you certainly have mine.

I will pray for your continued strength in addition to prayers for your family. You're telling us about them but I know that it's taking a toll on you as well.

I am so very sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Losing a parent is hard. Be thankful that he knew The Lord and is in a better place.

I am truly sorry . We will pray for comfort and well being for your family . I lost my dad back in March . He was my best friend , hunting and fishing partner . And we worked together since I was 12 years old .Im rambling but want you to know we are praying for you and your family .

Well, it's obvious I've never been to medical school. Apparently, my family and I have misunderstood the range of possibilities from doctors. This time yesterday, I thought the end was yesterday or today. But, apparently, it's not.

We were told today that dad is better today than yesterday. He's getting better at a glacial pace. He might deteriorate from here ... but ... he might recover. Each day will be different; some better and some worse. And, if he recovers, he might be able to rejoin life. But, then again, he might not. It's still quite uncertain and he is still quite sick (ventilator, dialysis, plasmacentesis, etc.). The future is unknown ... but, dad is better today than he was yesterday.

Thank you for the prayers.

Sometime even the best Doctors don't know, that one reason it called "Practice". However their
schooling/education should give them the tools to investigate and pursue the best diagnosis and
treatment available for any in their care. My Prayers with You and Family !!

Okay, I feel like a big dummy. :oops: :oops: Clearly I misunderstood yesterday's post about the beginning and end and heaven and running a good race.

I'm glad to hear you dad is still alive.

Continued prayers for your dad, you and your family.

So, so sorry. I know that you know you haven't lost your dad but he has just moved on but that does not mean the pain of separation until you are reunited is any less. Only more bearable. God bless you and all your family at this time and may his peace and comfort be strong in you.

Latest posts