my dad

Help Support CattleToday:

Moved into ICU.

He's getting lots of attention from the infectious disease docs, as well as the kidney and lung docs. He's in a private room and my mom cannot be in there with him due to the possibility that it is some sort of infectious disease (avian flu; tuberculosis; etc.). His kidneys are only at 15% function right now. Coughed up blood and threw up blood this afternoon. Nobody really has any answers for what is going on ... other than a host of new tests are being scheduled for tomorrow.

Prayers for your dad and family. Having both parents not well must really be horrible. Good luck and keep us informed of their progress.

Praying that your dad is getting better now, and things are less stressful for you and your mother. I pray that your wife is improving also. May God give you strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow. My prayers continue for all of you.

I think we're near the end ... and still no answers. Dad spent most of the day coughing blood.

The wife, I think, is starting to get better.

Thanks.

We've been told they are testing him for every known infectious disease. Can his body hold out long enough for the petri dishes to tell us what's going on? It looks less likely with each passing hour. Thanks for your prayers.

Wife's still not right ... hopefully getting in to see a doctor today to get this fixed. If my wife can stand to get out of bed...

Latest posts