Murder in Arizona

Help Support CattleToday:

LazyARanch

Reaction score
Did you all hear about the rancher and his dog that were murdered in southern Arizona?? :cry:

I hope they catch the sunzabeeches!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

LazyARanch":1ig8ijyr said:
Did you all hear about the rancher and his dog that were murdered in southern Arizona?? :cry:

I hope they catch the sunzabeeches!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Saw it on the news this morning....last words they heard him say was "illegal aliens".

now thats just plain sad.that rancher was just working on his own place an was shot down for nothing.but the sad thing is they will never catch his killer.

bigbull338":mo5id9ql said:
now thats just plain sad.that rancher was just working on his own place an was shot down for nothing.but the sad thing is they will never catch his killer.

Whats even sadder about not catching his killer, is knowing that they also will not do a dang ole thing to put a stop to the problem of immigration.

If the feds would get their ish together, and close the border, and get rid of the illegals, there would be no incentive for them to be here...but they do nothing, and act like nothing is wrong, and who pays for it? The hard working folks.

Hopefully his death will not be in vein, and it will encourage some action to secure our border to the South.

Another reason people in rural areas should always have a handgun holstered when working in areas outside... never know when a rabid badger, wild hog or other critter might come around and need taking care of...

Another reason people in rural areas should always have a handgun holstered when working in areas outside... never know when a rabid badger, wild hog or other critter might come around and need taking care of...

+1

That is such a shame! I have talked to other people who live in Arizona, apparently too close to the border, and the problems and damage caused by illegals traipsing through their property was plenty bad enough. Now that there has been a cold-blooded murder maybe more law enforcement will be done. I always wondered why more of the drone aircraft aren't used to patrol the border??? Seems like if it became widely known that state-of-the-art drone aircraft with night vision and carrying live rounds were on patrol, it just might deter some of the northbound traffic??

Latest posts