Mr Bob Barker

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp":1l7q1kvl said:
john250":1l7q1kvl said:
The Dark Side.

Bob was, I believe, convicted of harrasing some of "THE MODELS' in an inappropriate manner.

Did he get convicted? I knew at least one of the models brought a lawsuit against him for that, but I don't remember hearing how it turned out. Personally, I've never liked the show, and haven't watched it in many years. I prefer shows like Jeopardy, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, The Weakest Link, etc. For just plain fun, it's hard to beat the Whammies. :lol:

I am pretty sure he was convicted, or pleaded "no contest". I'm not sure which. And I don't mean to bash him. Google him. I haven't done that.

Alice":9ookn4vs said:
john250":9ookn4vs said:
The Dark Side.

Bob was, I believe, convicted of harrasing some of "THE MODELS' in an inappropriate manner.

At his age, he should have gotten a citation. :lol:

I think I last watched that show when I was 12, and I'm 57 now. $1800 was a big showcase back then.

Oh my gosh...you're older than me...thank you, thank you, thank you! My husband, whom I love and adore, is 2 years younger than me...you have made my day!!!!!

Alice

Somewhere on "Cattle Today" there is a thread about "favorite birthdays." My favorite is always my next one.

john250":1g5s5h2r said:
msscamp":1g5s5h2r said:
john250":1g5s5h2r said:
The Dark Side.

Did he get convicted? I knew at least one of the models brought a lawsuit against him for that, but I don't remember hearing how it turned out. Personally, I've never liked the show, and haven't watched it in many years. I prefer shows like Jeopardy, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, The Weakest Link, etc. For just plain fun, it's hard to beat the Whammies. :lol:

I am pretty sure he was convicted, or pleaded "no contest". I'm not sure which. And I don't mean to bash him. Google him. I haven't done that.

I know that, and I didn't think you were. I asked out of idle curiosity - it was quite a while back, and I don't see where it makes much difference either way at this point in time.

Alice":i0u7a4x2 said:
john250":i0u7a4x2 said:
The Dark Side.

I think I last watched that show when I was 12, and I'm 57 now. $1800 was a big showcase back then.

Oh my gosh...you're older than me...thank you, thank you, thank you! My husband, whom I love and adore, is 2 years younger than me...you have made my day!!!!!

Alice

Alice, don't you know that age is a simple thing of mind over matter? If you don't mind - it don't matter! ;-) :lol: :lol:

msscamp":392eagrb said:
Alice":392eagrb said:
john250":392eagrb said:
The Dark Side.

Alice

Alice, don't you know that age is a simple thing of mind over matter? If you don't mind - it don't matter! ;-) :lol: :lol:

I keep tellin' myself that! :D And with 6 his, mine and our grandkids, it can't matter! I refuse to let it matter! ;-) (GAWD, I get tired, sometimes.)

Alice

Latest posts