Mr Rockridge and me

Help Support CattleToday:

:D Rockridge, all I can say is........... That was a hoot! :lol:.......

Hey, and now we have a voice in our head when we read your posts. :nod:

Don't want to get Mr. Rockridge rilled up....... :secret: but I thought it sounded rather sweet. :oops:

that was a cool video.looks like yall both did alot of work breaking that stuff loose.

That was fun, thanks for posting. So the wax that caps the honeycombs is a waste product? Seems like candlemakers would buy it or something.

it is a by product and I have been rendering cappings to get ready to make candles for about a month now. I was putting off the barrels because i had no idea on how to get the cappings out. Thus the making of a comedy. Now the wax has been split with an axe and put into rubbermaid tubs on a more manageable scale...lol. On to rendering more cappings, for more candles. Visit the site tommorow and there will be posted how we render the cappings.

Thanks for the comments

Wow that is a whole lot of work, do you have pics of the finished product, candles?

absolutely priceless. I give it a 9 out of 10. never relized there was that much work involed. very time consuming.

Thanks for posting,
Beckett

Thanks, that was really fun to watch, what do you do with the subgump bars? I'm sure I really screwed up what it's called.... but anyway any use for that stuff?

Thanks,
Alan

The slum gum has a few uses i guess. Some mix with saw dust for fire starting. We just dispose of it in the outdoor wood furnace. Helps add a bit of heat to the fire.
Thanks for asking

Latest posts