Mothers Day!

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Wishing all the Mothers on the boards a very special day! HD I think you need included today because of the great things you have been doing for some kids in your life. You took on a big job. It gives me a great respect for you.

Thank you guys! Nothing special planed here today. My daughter is a couple hours drive, so won't see her today. Rode in a ranch/trail competition yesterday, so resting up today! Lol

A very happy mothers day wish to all the moms! Hope you have a wonderful day! :heart:

My wife and I were discussing Mothers day over coffee this morning. This is the first Mothers day without my Mom, and the first Mothers day that her Mom was here with us. Even being my Mother-in-law I still gave her a hug anyway this morning.

Happy Mothers Day to all of the fabulous moms here on CT !!!!!!!

Thank you RBB for including me :tiphat: It has been a busy day , Matt and I got a lot of fencing done , and had some fun while doing it too.
This is what he made me for Mothers Day in Art at school .

My four legged baby Hurricane Kate gave me a Mothers day present too . I lost a really good pair of deer skin gloves this winter and she found them for me today :D
Nikki makes me grateful everyday that I have her in my life ;-)

Red Bull Breeder":3pw5g7ao said:
No need to thank me HD your are the one doing the work. From the art work I would say its paying off for you and him.

Funny you would say that. When I saw the title of this thread Hillsdown was the first name that came to mind.

I took 2 moms out for a special meal to day...Alfalfa! Mega was very happy!

My mother and father went out of town yesterday and had a really good greek dinner, today my mother spent it planting the bedding plants they got yesterday.

Vick some women have kids and never figure how blessed they are. Some are blessed to have children and take great pride in being a Mother. Some are never blessed to have children of there on. Once in a while the Lord will bless some of us with a great opportunity to take over where some one else left off. My wife and I received such a blessing.

happy mothers day to all the mothers I hope your day was great and worry free and you got to relax and enjoy the day. ... my mother cows I even gave them a new mineral tub and some sweet feed lol

Latest posts