Mothers Day

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
Today we need to reach out to all mothers and wish them the most happiest Mothers day. Also stop and think about all the wonderful memorys of your Mother that may have passed on. So here goes happy mothers Day to ever Mother on this planet. You should know by now that it is Mothers that are the glue that holds families together.

Mine was Dora-Jane with a hyphen. Bunnie to everyone. Born April 1916 and took flight in 1992. Smart, smart, smart woman, interested in everything and doing her best to instill curiosity and a love for the world in her children. I was her black sheep and am sorry for that, but I think she would be pretty content with the present me. I miss her and wish I could have a conversation with her now, as a more mature person. Happy Mother's Day...

When you do something special it is always your Mum that is most interested in it. I know when my Mum died the thing I really missed was not having her to ring up and tell of any news I had.

Ken

Thank you. I lost my mom last June so feel it quite a bit this year. I have realized how special she really was in the last few years. Happy Mother's day to her and to every mother on here.
Lost mine 20 years this July 7th. That girl had seen a lot born in 1914. I can still her saying , " son there is no reason to change my mind when I'm right". This was usually followed with a come to Jesus meeting.
I would give everything I own to sit with her one more time at the kitchen table.

Today we need to reach out to all mothers and wish them the most happiest Mothers day. Also stop and think about all the wonderful memorys of your Mother that may have passed on. So here goes happy mothers Day to ever Mother on this planet. You should know by now that it is Mothers that are the glue that holds families together.

If there is one person that will be there for you no matter what, it will be your mother.
Happy Mother's Day to all moms.

Unfortunately that's not the case for all of us. Count your blessings.

My Mom taught me how to be a Mom who worked, and took care of us when Dad couldn't be home. I never had kids of my own, I guess until now-she has worsening dementia and my Mom has turned into the young daughter I never had. Grateful for the gracious way she and Dad raised us, so that I could easily transition to doing the same for them here at the late part of their lives.

Latest posts