More right to repair BS

Help Support CattleToday:

I will share one, maybe two stories about being at a gentleman's club. It was really common when I was working oil and gas. We literally had "meetings" there some times.

When I would go I would have a good time but didn't really get in to a lot of the stuff because it kind of weirded me out a little. We were at one place and a girl walks up, pulls up a chair and just starts bsing with me. She asked if I wanted a dance and I was like, naw, I'm good. She stayed and hung out. Finally she said she had to do some dances so the house could get their part. I asked how much that was. We talked about their business structure. LoL Baiscally, I handed her some money and said here, this will cover it if you want to just hang out. Pretty good gig right... get paid to sit and bs. 😄 Smart girl.

The second time there we kind of do the same deal. She gives me her number and says to let her know when we are coming next time. So I do that and she starts bringing other real cool girls to basically party with the group.

Eventually her and I were hanging out in a corner watching videos on her phone and she starts telling me she is going to college to be a safety person in a plant. I play along. The ole I'm doing it to put myself through college deal. LoL I always was nice and encouraged her, never being rude.

This goes on for several years while we are working in that area. We eventually get set up where she is lining girls up for the group every time we go and the guys are all tipping her. She is not even dancing just raking it in pretty good doing that for the group.

We start having to travel to other areas and not going as much and all the sudden one time I text her and don't get any response. We go on and one of her friends tell me she graduated and got a job at the plant. I told her friend to please tell her congrats and gave her my numbers and said I would like to catch up. The next day she called me. We actually went for lunch. She told me all about the new job, etc.

I was felt super proud of her, actually. Some times I regret not sticking with that deal but at the time the x-dancer deal was a hang up. She was super cool and very beautiful.

Last edited:
My second story is my buddy lost a bet to me and had to pay for my night out at the club. I still had some cash because I didn't think he would go through with it. He did, and it was mainly my drinks.

Late in the night, hanging out with same girl from above, I decided I felt sorry for the waitresses because they didn't get the same attention and money as the other girls. The place we would go to would line all the waitresses up near the door as you walked in and they would go with each person or group as you came in and start you off with drinks.

Anyways, I had a pocket full of money and was feeling bad for them so the girl told them to all line up. I went down the line and put $20 on their tray and told each one of them thank your work tonight, thanks for help tonight, etc.

The club manager came and brought us a big comped bottle of crown.

Most guys get drunk and want to do all kinds of crazy nefarious things. I just want to hand out money and say encouraging words to people. 🤣

My second story is my buddy lost a bet to me and had to pay for my night out at the club. I still had some cash because I didn't think he would go through with it. He did, and it was mainly my drinks.

Late in the night, hanging out with same girl from above, I decided I felt sorry for the waitresses because they didn't get the same attention and money as the other girls. The place we would go to would line all the waitresses up near the door as you walked in and they would go with each person or group as you came in and start you off with drinks.

Anyways, I had a pocket full of money and was feeling bad for them so the girl told them to all line up. I went down the line and put $20 on their tray and told each one of them thank your work tonight, thanks for help tonight, etc.

The club manager came and brought us a big comped bottle of crown.

Most guys get drunk and want to do all kinds of crazy nefarious things. I just want to hand out money and say encouraging words to people. 🤣
Somebody has to do Gods work!😂

Lots of construction business is done in them here. Not low end stuff either multi milllion dollar deals. Maybe I could have been more successful if I had spent more time there.

Somebody has to do Gods work!😂

Lots of construction business is done in them here. Not low end stuff either multi milllion dollar deals. Maybe I could have been more successful if I had spent more time there.
Evidently the Buck Strickland character must not be much of a stretch after all.