More right to repair BS

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Once again, people can vote on an issue and it means nothing... The VP of the Farm Bureau that sounded supportive of RTR leaves to go where? The equipment dealer's association... the polar opposite

I have to take some issue with the comparison to Farmersonly.com.... I have 2 young friends that have both very successfully found partners... the one girl is a farm girl and found a guy with a farm and they are very well suited... she is mennonite and so has alot of contacts within the religion and yet, found a nice young hardworking guy that respects her abilities with tractors and working... he is teaching her to drive their semi's that they haul poultry litter with... she is better with the tractor/bucket loader...planning a marriage this year.... the other one is a guy who lost his wife in a tragic accident and found a real country girl with similar interests and work ethic.
And an older couple that both lost their spouses, and have managed to get together and starting a life "over" for their later years... companionship and mutual respect...
But I get that there are alot that don't fit the "farm girl" label...
Haven't found my "other half" yet...

I quit paying my FB dues this year after someone high on the food chain wrote a letter to all 100 senators thanking him/her for the passage of one of bidens missive spending bills. when FB called to ask if I was going to renew my membership, I told him exactly what I thought about FB's stand on helping farmers. told him inflation, taxes, and overspending that has nothing to do with farmers does not deserve my money.

I have to take some issue with the comparison to Farmersonly.com.... I have 2 young friends that have both very successfully found partners... the one girl is a farm girl and found a guy with a farm and they are very well suited... she is mennonite and so has alot of contacts within the religion and yet, found a nice young hardworking guy that respects her abilities with tractors and working... he is teaching her to drive their semi's that they haul poultry litter with... she is better with the tractor/bucket loader...planning a marriage this year.... the other one is a guy who lost his wife in a tragic accident and found a real country girl with similar interests and work ethic.
And an older couple that both lost their spouses, and have managed to get together and starting a life "over" for their later years... companionship and mutual respect...
But I get that there are alot that don't fit the "farm girl" label...
Haven't found my "other half" yet...
My wife says that several people have assumed that we met through farmersonly.com when she told them we met online. It was eharmony for us. Her grandparents were cattle ranchers, and though she didn't live that life every day, she has caught on pretty quick. She can drive truck and trailer, and can drive a tractor. I don't want her on the hills with a tractor though too dangerous to take many chances and she gets real determined sometimes😂

Don't be knocking FarmersOnly, that's where I met my wife. Both sides of her family farm and ranch. She's a little green running tractor in the hills but loves cows. I'm a 2nd generation farmer with no desire for cows until we fell into some Jerseys a couple years ago for dirt cheap. We've turned 7 of those Jerseys into 6 bred beef animals and one Angus pair. Funny thing is, when we got an older copy (2008) of the state brand book I had more family in there than she did. Lol, that chapped her butt.

Farmer

Maybe it's more like believing the stripper when she tells you you're her favorite?
I have never been to a stripper bar in my life.
I always told my wife of 39 years that one of these days I was going to go to one just for the experience.
My sons friend was having a bachelor party and they were going to a nudie bar and I was invited.
I gave it some thought and passed.
I guess I never will attend.

I have never been to a stripper bar in my life.
I always told my wife of 39 years that one of these days I was going to go to one just for the experience.
My sons friend was having a bachelor party and they were going to a nudie bar and I was invited.
I gave it some thought and passed.
I guess I never will attend.
I've been but it's not my thing

I've been but it's not my thing

Kinda seems pointless to me when you could get your rocks off watching whatever you can imagine on the internet for free, or just pay for the real deal if you really wanted it that bad.

Kinda seems pointless to me when you could get your rocks off watching whatever you can imagine on the internet for free, or just pay for the real deal if you really wanted it that bad.
Agreed. If you dont have a woman it will only make you want one worse and frustrated as hell. If you have a woman take the money you would spend at a titty bar home and give it to her. Bet you get a lot more "bang" for your buck.