More Bull pics - first new grass of the year

Help Support CattleToday:

Herefords.US":owmnvx3f said:
SRBeef":owmnvx3f said:
Kingfisher, no they are not I have deleted most photos I have posted on this board.

Regards,

Jim

If anyone has come to this thread LATE, and wants to see the two pictures of the U070 bull that started all the negative comments, I have located those in my "cache" and will e-mail them to you along with my comments - if you send me an e-mail directly requesting it.

Even though I feel confident I could actually repost them in this thread, using the "fair use" clause of Copyright Law, I won't - since I'm not the owner of this message board and I don't have the owner's expressed permission to do so.

George

George,

That's twice now that you've offered to grace us with such an invaluable public service. :roll: Why? This thread has turned into nothing more than a lot of childish backbiting, sniping, snobbery, and all around bad feelings. No good purpose can come of keeping the fire going. Let it go.

I'm off to spend the day with my wife's aunt on her 80th birthday. When I get back, I hope this childishness has ended.

Well I guess some of you will take me at my WORD, which has always been good for all of my life. My father taught me that your reputation and how you deal with people will follow you always, and that trust is a tentative beast.
Once burnt, twice shy. If you don't know me, I can't change that. I will say however, that what I posted was the truth. We made a deal, he had my phone number and all of a sudden he is stonewalling me. Why block me? Why shut off your PM's? What are you hiding and what are you hiding FROM? I no longer have the pm's from here. I decided it wasn't worth it. And I wouldn't have brought it up had he not figuratively slapped Knersie in the face with his knee-jerk reaction to a misspoken word! Knersie had been an ally, a friend, and a mentor to SRBeef and he threw it all away over a WORD? Speaks volumes for his character in my opinion.... and the apology was lame to him also.

Now he comes along and says "oooh the little woman MISUNDERSTOOD me...". Nope, I didn't. I recognize a deal when I see one, I understand an agreement when one is made. I've been to college and I've been through the school of hard knocks. I recognize BS when I see it, and when I read it.

I'm not slandering you, it occurred exactly as I stated. Too bad I didn't keep those messages.

VanC":3f1evuxt said:
George,

That's twice now that you've offered to grace us with such an invaluable public service. :roll: Why? This thread has turned into nothing more than a lot of childish backbiting, sniping, snobbery, and all around bad feelings. No good purpose can come of keeping the fire going. Let it go.

I'm off to spend the day with my wife's aunt on her 80th birthday. When I get back, I hope this childishness has ended.

Well said, VanC! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jim is not on trial here nor is his herfy bull so i guess we all need to let him and his bull be. if we dont want to do business with him thats fine' and if we chose to do so thats fine as well. but this is and should stay a cattle discussion board and we should all try to keep it that way David

angusdave63":2emkbtfv said:
jim is not on trial here nor is his herfy bull so i guess we all need to let him and his bull be. if we dont want to do business with him thats fine' and if we chose to do so thats fine as well. but this is and should stay a cattle discussion board and we should all try to keep it that way David

Is his herfy bull not "on trial"?

There are 5 sons of this bull currently being offered for auction on the Internet in a sale sponsored/hosted by an AHA entity, from the same breeder that bred the bull. If I was a potential bidder/buyer of these bulls, I would be very concerned if I found this thread regarding their sire.

I would at least like an opportunity to look at those pictures of their sire and make a judgment for myself - rather than just relying on all the comments here without benefit of the pictures.

George

I am a Novice on cattle, never could tell much about them from a picture, and always wished I could be as great as them people that can look at few picture and know everything about someones cattle from those pics. Also ( my own fault) have I have never endeared anyone to my camp as the so Many great Know it all on this site....

BUT I CAN NOT TAKE THIS INFIGHTING , Yell at me, call me names, BAN me again, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD , I can not stand the family feud of you all HEREFORD Breeders....
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think that K of 3 rd world ( which I find to be a condecending,know it all) ment no harm. I also think his cattle are great, even if he knows it..

I think SR went alittle over board, but I think I like Him, his cattle(for sure), and would like to see his oper...

There seems to be several others that have picked sides, and more than gladly gave a 2 cents worth....

I surly think that Lazy A feels wronged, may or may not have a reason to feel that way???? But unless you gave a cash deposit, signed papers, or hand shake in person, maybe just maybe you misunderstood?? I also think that your open aired attack of SR is out of place, but?

GOOD LUCK with your HEREFORDS, I THINK THEY CAN ALL BE MADE BETTER WITH A BLACK ANGUS BULL....ALFTN :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Black Coos":1miiu7s9 said:
I am a Novice on cattle, never could tell much about them from a picture, and always wished I could be as great as them people that can look at few picture and know everything about someones cattle from those pics. Also ( my own fault) have I have never endeared anyone to my camp as the so Many great Know it all on this site....

BUT I CAN NOT TAKE THIS INFIGHTING , Yell at me, call me names, BAN me again, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD , I can not stand the family feud of you all HEREFORD Breeders....
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think that K of 3 rd world ( which I find to be a condecending,know it all) ment no harm. I also think his cattle are great, even if he knows it..

I think SR went alittle over board, but I think I like Him, his cattle(for sure), and would like to see his oper...

There seems to be several others that have picked sides, and more than gladly gave a 2 cents worth....

I surly think that Lazy A feels wronged, may or may not have a reason to feel that way???? But unless you gave a cash deposit, signed papers, or hand shake in person, maybe just maybe you misunderstood?? I also think that your open aired attack of SR is out of place, but?

GOOD LUCK with your HEREFORDS, I THINK THEY CAN ALL BE MADE BETTER WITH A BLACK ANGUS BULL....ALFTN :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

One thing is for sure, At least if you have a black angus bull on hereford cows you only have one crazy bull to deal with not the whole herd . And baldies do sell good.

Then I go to add smiles and you can only have twenty!

Black Coos":1avzoyd5 said:

:banana:

Welcome back! :shock: They finally get your meds leveled out, or are you on work release? ;-)

LazyARanch":jspszcy8 said:
Well I guess some of you will take me at my WORD, which has always been good for all of my life. My father taught me that your reputation and how you deal with people will follow you always, and that trust is a tentative beast.
Once burnt, twice shy. If you don't know me, I can't change that. I will say however, that what I posted was the truth. We made a deal, he had my phone number and all of a sudden he is stonewalling me. Why block me? Why shut off your PM's? What are you hiding and what are you hiding FROM? I no longer have the pm's from here. I decided it wasn't worth it. And I wouldn't have brought it up had he not figuratively slapped Knersie in the face with his knee-jerk reaction to a misspoken word! Knersie had been an ally, a friend, and a mentor to SRBeef and he threw it all away over a WORD? Speaks volumes for his character in my opinion.... and the apology was lame to him also.

Now he comes along and says "oooh the little woman MISUNDERSTOOD me...". Nope, I didn't. I recognize a deal when I see one, I understand an agreement when one is made. I've been to college and I've been through the school of hard knocks. I recognize BS when I see it, and when I read it.

I'm not slandering you, it occurred exactly as I stated. Too bad I didn't keep those messages.

To make these kinds of accusation about someone in a public forum, you should have something more substantive that what you apparently have.Edit: that does not mean you are not telling the truth, but you should be able to back such serious statements a little better in my opinion or not make them.

Douglas,

you're right. I should have. Lesson learned in more ways than one. He and I both know what the truth is.
I am done commenting on this. I don't stew about it, but I have a long (and GOOD) memory.
True colors always come to light. I do apologize for airing the "dirty laundry. I will go back to lurking and reading. :hide:

Latest posts