Mooo - Handling Facilities

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Mooo - Have transferred your thread to the Beginners Board where I'm sure you will get far more advice ;-)
hope i did this right pics of chute pics of grain bin sheet for sweep in the weeds heavy pannels a view of flow to barn for water and junk shed to set it in or in line of the flow to nthe barn for water that way they are used to moveing this direction only thing i havent got yet is cheap scale its on my wish list { on hold }

got mabe 50 or so but need them to build fence line im going to try get load of post but had too many things hapening an of course those who always say (sure ill help) aint no where to be found when time comes ,my mother is in appartment set up out side a nurseing home an lately shes been acting up so i been spending some time there trying not to move her inside that would most likley hurt her more than anything .i had planed to put this in the junk shed but that may be more work than i got time for .its looking more like setting it up north of the barn headed towards pasture that way sheds with eleictric for lights if needed are handy never know when may need to run one in .always seems problems calving or sick cows an calves show symptoms show up in evenings .when ya get home from work.

Latest posts