I got a whole pallet of sweet feed from a local feed store. A main ingredient was left out by mistake before bagging. Some of the feed is really moldy, but the biggest amount is ok with a slight hint of mold. We have popped holes in the bags to get some air flow. We live in AZ and we have it stored in a storage unit that is about 20-30 degrees cooler then outside. I am a little worried about feeding it but it was free. We will throw hay to the cattle that has a little mold on it once in awhile and they pick thru it. Our climate is very dry. Does any body know how much we can get away with feeding it without any issues?