Moderators

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to embarrass you by pointing out the grammatical errors like some would.

What your post screams out is that you are intimidated by other posters who exercise the same privilege everyone has to participate in the forum.

If you disagree with what another poster is stating - then express that disagreement. No one is calling "foul". Too often there are exaggerations posted on the forum that get very close to being lies. I think we all have an obligation to set the record straight.
[/quote]
Most of us really don't care about psychoanalysis of each other.
[/quote]

I wish you could get that message across to some of the other Users.
[/quote]

Only a couple of people on CT ever make a issue of some ones grammar. No use in trying to get a message across that no one cares to hear.

Bright Raven said:
haase said:
I think CT, has really been a good outlet for cattle discussion and other topics, your always going to get the posers that come on and know more than everyone, and usually when they get called out there the first one to call foul and start a thread like this, someone earlier talked about how the internet has made folks on the internet 6ft talk and bullit proof, I would like someone to do the stats on since the internet has started on how much school shootings, ability to cause major chaos, identity theft and others, the list goes on and on, but alot of folks call it progress, but its right at your fingertips.

I am not going to embarrass you by pointing out the grammatical errors like some would.

What your post screams out is that you are intimidated by other posters who exercise the same privilege everyone has to participate in the forum.

If you disagree with what another poster is stating - then express that disagreement. No one is calling "foul". Too often there are exaggerations posted on the forum that get very close to being lies. I think we all have an obligation to set the record straight.

My apologies in advance, however in the short time I have had to read around the pages, it appears exactly the opposite. Some people love to have the spotlight on them, more than others. From my experience, its usually the people that start the subjects, are the most outspoken on any subject, and are the most verbose.
A fellow on another subject used the word bloviate. Its a well placed word in this case

Dakota Dad

Ron aka Bright Raven, etc is an egotistical attention seeker. He has to be the center of every discussion and try to impress people with his vast knowledge of Google copy and paste. People here look at him as a joke, and he don't even know it.

.. To the point of sometimes insisting that the subject matter be "defined" so as to be able to direct the discussion where he wants it to go and remain...

This is better than any soap opera.

:lol: :lol2:

Sorry guys, I have been traveling, what did I miss??? :lol: :lol: :hide:

By the way, it amazes me that grown a$$ men have to result to name calling. Sometimes it is "I know you are, but what am I" 4th grade level stuff.

I also vote that we double Mod2's pay!

sstterry said:
Sorry guys, I have been traveling, what did I miss??? :lol: :lol: :hide:

By the way, it amazes me that grown a$$ men have to result to name calling. Sometimes it is "I know you are, but what am I" 4th grade level stuff.

I also vote that we double Mod2's pay!

Cost to much to travel and whoop their azz. Plus the list is too long.

Really is a shame. Some people being discussed really do have a LOT to offer here at CT, but can't seem to leave their narcissism and egotism at home.

greybeard said:
Really is a shame. Some people being discussed really do have a LOT to offer here at CT, but can't seem to leave their narcissism and egotism at home.

I have met approximately 20 Users or more on this forum. I know for a fact that they would NOT share the assessment of my personality you hold. Why is that? When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When I step in this venue, I weild my sword and shield. It is the nature of the culture here. To characterize it any further would just cause grief.

I will put one User in an awkward position. bball recently visited me. He told me as he drove down my lane to return home what a pleasant person he had just met. He allowed how unfortunate it is that I am mischaracterized on CT. I will leave it to bball if he wants to share his perception of who I am. His assessment of me as a person and producer was gratifying.

At the end of the day. It doesn't matter.

I agree Bright Raven. People are often mischaracterized on the internet. Sometimes its their own doing, sometimes its the way other portray them, and sometimes its a character portrayed to garner attention.
Which are you?

Dakota Dad said:
I agree Bright Raven. People are often mischaracterized on the internet. Sometimes its their own doing, sometimes its the way other portray them, and sometimes its a character portrayed to garner attention.
Which are you?

Neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts