moderators

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
would it be possible to get a smiley yawning and patting his mouth? I think judging from the same topics being hashed out over and over and over again that there truly is no winner in the argument. its just a on going over and over convo that really has no substance. I think the beating of the dead horse could be replaced by that smiley and or a smiley saying macons words let's move on. Does anyone else agree?

Deepsouth":1emwnwlk said:
I like the dead horse icon. We should be able to make at least a 5 page argument out of this.

I like the dead horse also. But my question, why is the horse brown?

I do like Sky's suggestion on the yawning emoticon a good addition, I would also like the eating popcorn emoticon also.

What are they not beating a race horse so it would truly be a racist thing?

:kid: this is the least used. What point would I possibly be making to put this up?

Sky, I apologize for helping your thread go in the dumpster so quickly. But as a result of my insensitive actions I now realize that I did truly missed the popcorn emoticon and I now realize I need to take some time to think about my actions. I will dedicate time to figure out why I didn't give all the emotions equal respect and I must also compilate why the horse is brown! I will take some time off from posting on CT to get my head straight.........I figure five minutes should do it, so goodbye for now my friend.

:tiphat: :pop: :help:

wV7OPda.png

Maybe we really need one of these:
stir_pot.gif

greybeard":2uj6eh1u said:
wV7OPda.png

stir_pot.gif
I agree GB. Those are good ones. Hopefully we can convince them to purge the unused ones and add these.
I just don't want anyone using that thumbs down crap on my posts! :cry2:

branguscowgirl":1r4dnjp4 said:
greybeard":1r4dnjp4 said:
wV7OPda.png

stir_pot.gif
I agree GB. Those are good ones. Hopefully we can convince them to purge the unused ones and add these.

thumbs_down.png

:lol2:

greybeard":3ifkp77k said:
branguscowgirl":3ifkp77k said:
greybeard":3ifkp77k said:
wV7OPda.png

stir_pot.gif

thumbs_down.png

Meanie!!