Moderators

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright Raven said:
Dakota Dad said:
I agree Bright Raven. People are often mischaracterized on the internet. Sometimes its their own doing, sometimes its the way other portray them, and sometimes its a character portrayed to garner attention.
Which are you?

Neither.
There are three choices above, and you have claimed at least one of them, yet now say "neither" .
Quite the conundrum isnt it

Bright Raven said:
greybeard said:
Really is a shame. Some people being discussed really do have a LOT to offer here at CT, but can't seem to leave their narcissism and egotism at home.

I have met approximately 20 Users or more on this forum. I know for a fact that they would NOT share the assessment of my personality you hold. Why is that? When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When I step in this venue, I weild my sword and shield. It is the nature of the culture here. To characterize it any further would just cause grief.

I will put one User in an awkward position. bball recently visited me. He told me as he drove down my lane to return home what a pleasant person he had just met. He allowed how unfortunate it is that I am mischaracterized on CT. I will leave it to bball if he wants to share his perception of who I am. His assessment of me as a person and producer was gratifying.

At the end of the day. It doesn't matter.

You are doing it again.

I have a lot of respect for bball and I'm sure others on CT have too, he comes across as a very decent person.
Cannot fathom out why you would need to involve him. The worst is you are well aware that you are putting him on the spot but bugger that...it's about Ron's feeling right now.

greybeard said:
Bright Raven said:
greybeard said:
Really is a shame. Some people being discussed really do have a LOT to offer here at CT, but can't seem to leave their narcissism and egotism at home.

I have met approximately 20 Users or more on this forum. I know for a fact that they would NOT share the assessment of my personality you hold. Why is that? When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When I step in this venue, I weild my sword and shield. It is the nature of the culture here. To characterize it any further would just cause grief.

I will put one User in an awkward position. bball recently visited me. He told me as he drove down my lane to return home what a pleasant person he had just met. He allowed how unfortunate it is that I am mischaracterized on CT. I will leave it to bball if he wants to share his perception of who I am. His assessment of me as a person and producer was gratifying.

You are doing it again.

Which one is real ??? the internet person or the one in real life . All of the ones I have met from here are the same in both places .

greybeard said:
Bright Raven said:
greybeard said:

You are doing it again.

RBB stated:

Either way most of us really don't care about grammatical errors or psychoanalysis of each other.

Yet you are the epitome of Mr. "Guess that Disorder".

If there is anyone on this board that fits the definition of narcissist, it is you.

We should all stick with the spirit of RBB's proclamation and stop doing psychoanalysis.

jehosofat said:
There are a lot of folks on here with a wealth of knowledge, but every single thread get's dominated by a couple of guy's that own 70 cows between the two of them. It's actually quite comical.

I do not own any cows they own me. Back when I was younger and more stupid than I am now I had a dairy people would say so you run a dairy my reply was no it runs me.

Once at rat always a rat. Those who use the power of government against the people need to be stepped on like a rat. One day there will be a day of reckoning and the penalty will be harsh.

Bright Raven said:
greybeard said:
Bright Raven said:

You are doing it again.

RBB stated:

Either way most of us really don't care about grammatical errors or psychoanalysis of each other.

Yet you are the epitome of Mr. "Guess that Disorder".

If there is anyone on this board that fits the definition of narcissist, it is you.

We should all stick with the spirit of RBB's proclamation and stop doing psychoanalysis.
Now now, Bright Raven. There isnt any need for personal attacks. Unless it rings true.
Does it ring true?

alisonb said:
I have a lot of respect for bball and I'm sure others on CT have too, he comes across as a very decent person.
Cannot fathom out why you would need to involve him. The worst is you are well aware that you are putting him on the spot but bugger that...it's about Ron's feeling right now.

At least he didn't put his real name and place of employment out there this time.

True Grit Farms said:
alisonb said:

At least he didn't put his real name and place of employment out there this time.
Dear Lord, please tell me that the people here are better than that. That is an unconscionable offense on our forum.

Dakota Dad said:
True Grit Farms said:
alisonb said:

Dear Lord, please tell me that the people here are better than that. That is an unconscionable offense on our forum.

I figure most are but one isn't, he's proven himself to be lower than a snakes belly.

Dakota Dad said:
True Grit Farms said:
alisonb said:

He sure did and the fellow had to leave the board because of It and They Let the offender off the hook. You would think his last name is Clinton,

Im going to have to rethink my participation here, if action like that is condoned much less allowed.

True Grit Farms said:
Once at rat always a rat. Those who use the power of government against the people need to be stepped on like a rat. One day there will be a day of reckoning and the penalty will be harsh.

I couldn't agree more, best post on this subject in a long time.

Dakota Dad said:
Im going to have to rethink my participation here, if action like that is condoned much less allowed.
Most people lurk for awhile, then ease into place.. You busted up in here. Like you've got guru status already... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN said:
Dakota Dad said:
Most people lurk for awhile, then ease into place.. You busted up in here. Like you've got guru status already... :cowboy:
I apologize if I seem overbearing. Ive been reading for a bit, given my experience on other forums. It was never my intention to "bust in", its just now that there is time in the day now that the corn is in

I will leave you folks to your forum, Im not sure I want to be here anyway

Your wish is my command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts