mnmtranching challenge (better pic!!)

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

well i dunno what this challenge is but after seein S.R.R.'s herd sire i thought i'd better show you my new fella, who i reckon has a good long stud career ahead of him. i've had to start a waiting list for when i finally get him collected. he's a purebred charolais murray grey cross they tell me, and i'm using him at the moment to try and improve on my shorthorn steers and add a bit of colour to the herd. i'm hoping he does the job!!

cbalred.jpg

Unbelievable. I did not think it could get better than S.R.R.'s bull, but I have been proven wrong. I feel with his structure and potential to outproduce himself, he would be the ultimate cross on Beefy's Demetrius. Please put me at the top of the waiting list.

Ryan

Magnificent Specimen of a beef animal!!

Put me down for a few hundred straws!

Forget about breeding, I bet that sucker would make a freezer load of good steaks. :lol:

;-)

Ryan":237jfxvv said:
Unbelievable. I did not think it could get better than S.R.R.'s bull, but I have been proven wrong. I feel with his structure and potential to outproduce himself, he would be the ultimate cross on Beefy's Demetrius. Please put me at the top of the waiting list.

Ryan

No,No I still have him beat hands down!! You are forgetting one very important fact!! (my herd sire is BLACK) ;-)

web05_R-_2004_black_bull_for_sale.jpg

SRR, you may need to go back and check the EPD's on yours because he looks like he might throw some pretty big calves.
:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol:

I dang sure wouldn't put him in with the heifers. ;-)

J":1sc6bcbb said:
SRR, you may need to go back and check the EPD's on yours because he looks like he might throw some pretty big calves.
:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol:

I dang sure wouldn't put him in with the heifers. ;-)

True enough but if I can keep his calves alive after pulling most of them just think of the money in my pocket come sale day!! :)

S.R.R.":2r7fntqb said:
No,No I still have him beat hands down!! You are forgetting one very important fact!! (my herd sire is BLACK) ;-)

You got me on that. You think his calves will qualify for CAB?

Ryan":3ist2kti said:
S.R.R.":3ist2kti said:

O yes! For sure, no doubt about it! ;-)

S.R.R.":aayd6h1x said:
Ryan":aayd6h1x said:
S.R.R.":aayd6h1x said:

O yes! For sure, no doubt about it! ;-)

:shock: :shock: :shock: CAB! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Killala, please tell me that's NOT a dexter (I have heard of some having that brindle coloring) and I know there are plenty of dexters in Australia.

Put me down for a few hundred straws!

Done!!!

Poor little ol' ugly thang...

ugly?? He's the best lookin bull I've seen in a long time!!

No,No I still have him beat hands down!! You are forgetting one very important fact!! (my herd sire is BLACK)

yeah, those bl**dy blacks!! BUT my stud sire has 'eye appeal'!!

Killala, please tell me that's NOT a dexter (I have heard of some having that brindle coloring) and I know there are plenty of dexters in Australia.

No, of course not, it's a purebred charolais murray grey cross :p
lol, no he is most certainly not a dexter- though I wouldn't mind laying the blame there!! Just some poor old sod I came across, wouldn't have a clue on his breeding.