I am getting a much better response

Help Support CattleToday:

I resisted facebook for years, just saw it as a place for gossip lefftist bs gabble crowds to hang out. But my wife showed me some machinery groups and i dipped my toe. Yes there is the crap but there is a group for pretty much any subject you can think of. Vegetable growing, any animal, and type of machinery. I really enjoy that. But i have all my settings private. Birthday comnents etc. Funny thing, when i joined i put my birthday as 1909 and my membership got rejected as a false account, i wrote back saying i want an account but to be incognito and they let me join! But the very very best thing is, if you're having a bad day you can get on there and ruffle up the vegans, always gets me in a good mood. Thankyou vegan society.

It has been a real shake the head and laugh thing. I spent 20+ years working for a conservation district. Our office was in the city which is the state capital. There were some working farms farther out from town. But the place was surrounded by thousands of people on 5 acres with 2 horses. The questions and comments we would field daily would both make you shake your head wondering how these people manage to stay alive and laugh out loud. This facebook response about a cow has been a flash back. It always amazes me how many people are so separated from the reality of life.

That is the one. I just saw the number of members. A lot of horse pictures and comments. A fair number of Christian comments. They seem to like Hollywood actors who play cowboys. And occasionally something from a real cowboy or cattleman. Fairly strict but good rules. They say if you violate the rules you be gone no questions asked.
well, 2 months later I finally got approved lol