Misty vacations in Steamboat

Help Support CattleToday:

No parking left in the parking lot Misty? You have that horse painted up like an Easter Egg. It reminds me of some of them gawd awful multi tone truck paint jobs.

You could have bought a round ya know?

You just had to pick a town in Colorado. Now I am gonna get blamed for this too.

BTW that sure as heck ain't the first horse ever ridden into a bar in this state. It was a weekly occurance at some saloons in Gunnison and Kremling in the 60's.
..........................and I had nothing to do with it. Unless you count telling someone they didn't have the testicles to actually do it.

I used to ride through the drive-thru at a taco bell on a fairly regular basis. Most of the time I was even sober. :D At that time I was putting lots of miles on colts so when I got one started good I'd trot him a few miles to the edge of town, buy lunch, and make him walk home... It was really good for them. You just have to be ready for the loudspeaker and rustling plastic bags. :lol:

Priceless! Thank you John, thank you! I am four miles from the nearest bar/restuarant/bait store/post office/ pizza joint, I gots myself two ponies, and I'm a doing this! It may be the talk of the town for a day or so until someone else usurps me we some crap or another.

Latest posts