Missed a few months

Help Support CattleToday:

Scotty

Reaction score
Got a little out of pochet between June and September. Read a thread this AM that was about L4. One peson saqid BP and gr had got the boot. I remeber BP and don't really miss him but would anyone like to tell me what happened.

Scotty

BP was dumped because of continued profanity, gp because of his being a pot stirrer and nothing to contribute.
Anyway, that's how I see it.

dun

Thats what I thought. Thanks for your time. I want to also tell you thanks for your knowledge. I have learned alot from you.

Scotty

dun":2ijk6jbg said:
BP was dumped because of continued profanity, gp because of his being a pot stirrer and nothing to contribute.
Anyway, that's how I see it.

dun

A very accurate summation.

Craig-TX

I actually kind of miss those guys. Especially watching the way everybody would just dogpile on poor old GP78. That guy stimulated alot of conversation, mostly negative but interesting nonetheless. Maybe its not politically correct but I think he definitely added something to the board.

I kind of agree. GP78 did stimulate conversation. I don't miss BP because he was just rude and thought he knew more than anyone else. But GP78 wasn't rude or impolite. Just poorly informed. And of course he kept bring political issues to the board even after politics were banned.
Dave

I couldn't stand GP, he didn't know diddly squat... this may be mean but to these boards he was about as useless as tits on a boar.... I didn't really mind BP, he and I got along alright for the most part.

Latest posts