MillironQH has passed away

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh, man...I hate this. He was one of the best...the very, very best. I'm gonna miss that guy, big time. He helped me out and encouraged me a lot when I got back into horses.

So long, Zack...I'll miss you so very, very much.

What a cowboy!

Alice

I am so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed his comments. My best to the family....frankie

I am so sorry to hear of Zach's passing. I didn't know the man but I always enjoyed his point of view and the help he offered. My sincerest condolences to his family.

Oh jeese, I'm so sorry to hear that. I enjoyed his posts.

My condolences to his family.

So long cowboy.

2 in one week. This board has lost 2 good people.

Katherine

aaww im saddened once more. i again, did not know him like many others, but it is just so sad to hear that a board member died. :(

I'm also saddened by your loss.

May the heartfelt good wishes of his friends from these boards reach across the miles and bring some small measure of comfort and warmth to you.

May God bless and strengthen you, as well as all of us.

Cuz

with my deepest sympathy, my heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time. you are in my prayers, he will be sadly missed.....God Bless..Chris. x

Wow. Our community here is less two important members now. I pray he is in peace and I pray for his family. Bless his soul. He seemed like a first class man.

We are all deeply saddened I will put up a photo memorial of him this afternoon. In lieu of a "burial" we are having a party to celebrate his life, complete with his favorites, bbq, coldbeer ( always one word ;-) ) cute women and horses.....

Any donations to help with his cremation and his wife Debby who is also having to sell some of their stock to cover costs.......would be appreciated, she is his only family. You can send it here if you can spare anything..

Debby Campbell
c/o Chrissy Fink
490 Holz Rd.
Kyle, TX 78640

CHrissy is a long time friend who has been driving him to and from his radiation etc.

Latest posts