MikeC Our Newest Guru!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks guys, but I must give credit to my curiosity and my attempt to examine and diagnose Crowder's "Multiple Personality Disorder" and his obsession with the "Heavies" for the number of posts I have made lately. ;-)

We just don't have that kind of people here in Alabama and I find it intriguing. :shock:

Congratulations, MikeC! Keep 'em coming!

PS I don't think I would try to figure Crowder out, you might end up in worse shape than he is! :shock: :lol:

Way to go Mike. Now don't let that go to your head and you begin to think you can handle ANY of Crowders X's.

That's guru, not giant slayer. :lol:

MikeC":2vmqaryh said:
Thanks guys, but I must give credit to my curiosity and my attempt to examine and diagnose Crowder's "Multiple Personality Disorder" and his obsession with the "Heavies" for the number of posts I have made lately. ;-)

We just don't have that kind of people here in Alabama and I find it intriguing. :shock:
Mike, having quite a bit of Kin in the Montgomery area, I must admit, I've inherited most of my wit from my Alabama influences, that began there as a young boy.Dont try and deny there are none of "US" down that way. The woods are full of em'. :lol:

msscamp":7kb0q1mh said:

PS I don't think I would try to figure Crowder out, you might end up in worse shape than he is! :shock: :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

You're right! That would be a tough way to go!

MikeC":10gryy8v said:
msscamp":10gryy8v said:

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

You're right! That would be a tough way to go!

You would never be bored! ;-) :lol:

Anybody can make 1,000 posts, but you're a real Guru, Mike. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.

Latest posts