Merry Xmas

Help Support CattleToday:

Merry Christmas to everyone also. Glad to hear from you @Bez ... Where have you set down your landing gear??? Hope things are getting better for you.
The best to all dealing with this miserable cold; especially those in the more southern areas that just are not as equipped to deal with it.... to those in the north, Bless you for the perseverance and "going about your normal daily routine" in the cold.
Most of all, God Bless all his children and the animals he has blessed us with and that we strive to care for. Thank you for your blessings and the gift of your son.

Merry Christmas to everyone also. Glad to hear from you @Bez ... Where have you set down your landing gear??? Hope things are getting better for you.
The best to all dealing with this miserable cold; especially those in the more southern areas that just are not as equipped to deal with it.... to those in the north, Bless you for the perseverance and "going about your normal daily routine" in the cold.
Most of all, God Bless all his children and the animals he has blessed us with and that we strive to care for. Thank you for your blessings and the gift of your son.
Living just south of Calgary near Nanton. Looking for work but no joy yet. Be safe and have a wonderful Christmas.

back home now after a trip to NE Texas to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with wife's mom and brother.
Traffic was light going up on the back roads but absolutely terrible today on I-35 at both Waco and again at Temple . I won't be making that mistake again.

Left our inside faucets all dripping, everything outside was triple wrapped, including all parts of the backflow preventer, the swimming pool pump, multi-valve and piping and I left the pool pump running with the shutoff thingy removed on the timer. Gawd knows what my water and electricity bill will be.
Returned late today to mid 50s temps and found no problems. One more night of upper 20s and it will be back to much warmer temps for the next 10 days as the jet stream now moved farther north and that pulls in warmer air from the southwest for most of Texas.

Mom-in-law's pipes froze under her double wide not-so-mobile home but Jane's brother is living there too and said he could take care of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts