Merry Xmas

Help Support CattleToday:

A couple days ago went through Dollywood's Christmas displays with over 5 million lights. A little cold after the sun went down, but the place was full of people and over the top. People were riding Roller Coasters after dark and it was 30 degrees.

christmas-at-dollywood-643x400-1.jpg

A couple days ago I went through Dollywood's Christmas displays with over 5 million lights. A little cold after the sun went down, but the place was full of people and over the top. People were riding Roller Coasters after dark and it was 30 degrees.

christmas-at-dollywood-643x400-1.jpg
Tell me you went because of the grandkids.

Tell me you went because of the grandkids.
They are a 13 hour drive away. I was invited, as the wife got season tickets and it would have been rude to not go from the people that invited or at least I figured so. I went once back in the summer when it was 90+ degrees and about roasted. I just go along to stay in everybody's way it seems.

Merry Christmas to all and their families. A thought and prayer for those that we have lost in the last year, and especially for the families of the ones we recently lost from our CT family, as they feel the empty spots in their hearts.

60's here and partly sun/clouds. Quite breezy. Supposed to get close to or set temp records. No snow and none in the forecast until after the new year.... we could use some moisture....all the sprinkly stuff added up to less than .1 inch in the last 2 weeks.
Hope everyone has a nice day with no cows out to have to chase !!!!!!

Merry Christmas all y'all.
65* cloudy and windy here today.
Just starting to put out hay here for the cows and weaned calves they aren't hitting it hard yet.
Got our bred heifers moved this morning, to field with a little more grass, where they will be closer to watch when they calve.

Latest posts