Merry Xmas

Help Support CattleToday:

wbvs58

Reaction score
Merry Xmas everyone. I'm changing tact this year as the big fella in red never seems to bring me the blonde that I ask for so I'm going to try for a bit of rain this year, starting well as there is a bit of thunder out there now.

Ken

Merry Christmas, Ken. You would be much better off with the rain. A pretty blonde? What would you do with that?

👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️

Joe Diffie - Leroy The Redneck Reindeer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIdnYAkqSes

wbvs58 said:
Merry Xmas everyone. I'm changing tact this year as the big fella in red never seems to bring me the blonde that I ask for so I'm going to try for a bit of rain this year, starting well as there is a bit of thunder out there now.

Ken
Blondes cost a lot in their upkeep. Better to keep the old model and have her bleach her hair. Are you close to the fires burning there in Australia seems as if the world is on fire every where if not fire then they are flooding.

jltrent said:
Bright Raven said:
Has some big bells.........
My wife had a set like that when we married 58 years ago. Now they sag and covers her navel. Please do not let her see this because she might kill me she threaten that several times in our marriage but never threaten a divorce..

Merry Christmas. I think all you guys might regret the blonde. But YOLO

I wrapped 100 gifts last night, managed to do all my holiday baking in one night and our family dog who we thoughts passing would ruin Christmas is still alive and sleeping under the tree! Life is good!

Latest posts