Meeting a bear in North Kentucky

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah that looks terrible. Are you close to Sunset Marina in that picture, I know it is a big lake but that cove looks familiar.

M-5":1tt4x6gr said:
Farm Fence Solutions":1tt4x6gr said:
jscunn":1tt4x6gr said:
Dale Hollow lake is beautiful, I have been on it a couple of times. I have a friend that lives in Byrdstown, he has a heck of a herd of Angus cattle as well.

We hate it there. Dirty and ugly these days. I don't recommend it for anyone looking to relax. :D

Yet when i said Florida is full I was not being nice. Double standard ???
Well FFS wasn't lying though! But don't worry when he leaves it will be a pleasant place again :cowboy:

jscunn":7p6102vn said:
Yeah that looks terrible. Are you close to Sunset Marina in that picture, I know it is a big lake but that cove looks familiar.

That was at Phillips Island....near the convergence of the Wolf and Obey Rivers, looking toward Lillydale. Would be north of Sunset a few miles.

We rented a cabin one year on the TN side and drove a pontoon boat across the line to the state park? (wherever the golf course is).. Played golf over there. got thru with golf and hoped in the pontoon boat and back to the cabin. good day, bad hangover.

jscunn":320vte8t said:
We rented a cabin one year on the TN side and drove a pontoon boat across the line to the state park? (wherever the golf course is).. Played golf over there. got thru with golf and hoped in the pontoon boat and back to the cabin. good day, bad hangover.

I don't Golf, but everyone says it's a nice course there at the state park. Looks like a good place to fill a freezer to me. Lol

Farm Fence Solutions":1mftny1p said:
Ron, we are headed south next Thursday. I can throw your wire in, if you want to pick it up in paradise. Haven't had a day off since Christmas, so the weekend will be spent with family. You are more than welcome to stay for supper if you like....plenty of room at our table. Bring Bear along if you like.

Luke. He deducted the price for wire on the estimate. I need 1800 feet of woven wire and 1800 feet of barb for the top. I told him that I would have it by Friday next week. He wants to start as soon as he can. BTW. He is going to go 15 feet on the posts based on your comment. He agrees with you. I got to say, he seems to wonder why I think Tornado is better. I told him to try it. I showed him the barb wire. He liked it but he wonders if many farmers will be willing to pay more.

Bright Raven":3lu8rq5t said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3lu8rq5t said:
Ron, we are headed south next Thursday. I can throw your wire in, if you want to pick it up in paradise. Haven't had a day off since Christmas, so the weekend will be spent with family. You are more than welcome to stay for supper if you like....plenty of room at our table. Bring Bear along if you like.

Luke. He deducted the price for wire on the estimate. I need 1800 feet of woven wire and 1800 feet of barb for the top. I told him that I would have it by Friday next week. He wants to start as soon as he can. BTW. He is going to go 15 feet on the posts based on your comment. He agrees with you. I got to say, he seems to wonder why I think Tornado is better. I told him to try it. I showed him the barb wire. He liked it but he wonders if many farmers will be willing to pay more.

I can understand why he is skeptical, so was I. It's easiest to let it speak for it's self, but it has to be used to it's full potential to realize the benefits....One of which is actually a cheaper install, even though it costs more. People like you, me, and Fence can see and feel the difference. Others can struggle with it. I'll bring your wire with me next week. :nod:

Latest posts