Mastercraft tires?

Help Support CattleToday:

I like them, have run Coopers and have a set of Mastercraft A/T 2 on the rear on an 05 dodge diesel dually. They are holding up great for abuse the power and weight dishes out. Have about 25,000mi on them, figure they will need to be replace about October 2008.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":31qyc76d said:
I'm going to need tires in the spring for my F150,what are you putting these on and what ply rating? They look decent to me and made by Cooper,should be good tires.
Looking at putting them on a Ford F350, 265/70/17 Load range E.

I had some Mastercraft Courser AT's in 33x12.50 once... Never could get them balanced right, but then again, they were on a regular cab Toyota Tacoma w/ a 3" suspension lift.. Didn't take much to bounce a truck that light and short and a stiffer-than-stock suspension, so it balancing might not have been an issue if the truck was heavier, longer, and all stock.

Before anyone asks, yes -- they rubbed like a monkey on ecstasy.. All you had to do was cut the wheel full to one side and go over a speedbump-sized obstacle and they'd rub the fenderwells.. Looked pretty sweet, though, if you like that sorta thing. :lol:

Anyway.. Seems to me I got many thousands of miles out of them.. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again if I hadn't turned into such a tightwad.

I buy used tires now. :oops:

Latest posts